NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Courterman08

Established Member
I found this picture on my friend's facebook so I had to put a caption on it.

jdorihomo.jpg

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
so what your saying is, that you'd like her better if she had 2 long fat cocks hanging from her chest?

Well we do not discriminate against teh ghey thoughts, so you are free to think what you want...:rockon:

Take your mind out of the gutter man, we're speaking about boobs. Just say NO to the ****!:idea:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
You'd only wish there were more people on this board of your kind.

Eager to find another member of your size so you can't start your "Little people, Big horsepower" club?:)

:shrug:And out of left field...:smmon:

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
FIVE SHORT STORIES BY MEN!

ONE
I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a guy crouching down behind a tombstone. I said, "Morning."
He said, "No, just taking a shit."

TWO
When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked Him to forgive me.

THREE
My girlfriend was in labor with our first child. She was shouting, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She looked at me and yelled, "You did this to me, you bastard!" I casually replied, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your ass but you said, 'That would hurt too much'."

FOUR
I went to an extremely attractive female doctor today for my annual checkup. She told me that I had to quit masturbating.
I asked why and she said, "Because I'm trying to examine you."

FIVE
I was walking down the road and saw my Afghanistan neighbor Abdul standing on his fifth floor apartment balcony shaking a carpet. I shouted up to him, "What's wrong, Abdul? Won't it start?"

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
what im just now starting to notice is Suburbans and Silverados with Corvette emblems on them in my area. Imagine a Expedition with a Mustang emblem? Dont get it.

Don't put it past anyone. There's a black F-350 rolling around where I'm from that has cobra emblems on it :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread