NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mosconiac

Established Member
tumblr_ljhzbrbPvA1qzrblzo1_500.jpg

BatmobileWS6

Established Member
Outside of thyroid conditions that cause extreme weight gain, (which are rare, and usually treatable) some people do gain weight a lot easier than others.

? Hypothyroidism is very prevalent in the US. According to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, 20% of the US population has subclinical hypothyroidism.

Where do you get that thyroid conditions cause "extreme" weight gain? Also, you touched on hormones and cortisol levels. What do you think interferes with the production of hormones and the adrenal hormone, cortisol? The thyroid.

I do agree that personal accountability is what is driving obesity epidemic but your facts on hypothyroidism are incorrect.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
For those who want to have a discussion about obesity start your own thread in SD. It doesn't belong in this thread. Drop it.

This is a few months old but makes me laugh every time:

[youtube_browser]sffZtoaX0tk[/youtube_browser]

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
not too funny...thats 10 grand worth of gear easy.... GONE.....if they were 1Ds instead of 5Ds..more like 15 grand....damn.. hopefully the CF cards survived and can get what photos he already took off of them

Yeah! and he felled down and his clothes got all wetted!!! That's so mean and not funny guise!!!!

This thread is now a philosophical exploration on the word "funny" and how it relates to your life and perspectives. GO! :bored:

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Yeah! and he felled down and his clothes got all wetted!!! That's so mean and not funny guise!!!!

This thread is now a philosophical exploration on the word "funny" and how it relates to your life and perspectives. GO! :bored:

:lol1:everyones a smart ass:lol1:

i LOLed at it but then i thought about it...:bash: on my part for feeling bad for a dude that lost some serious change

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread