NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
koma-comic-strip-damn-i-feel-old.jpg

This isn’t her…. The Teletubbies baby IS named Jessica Smith, but the Jessica Smith in the picture is from the show Laguna Beach. The Jessica Smith from the Teletubbies is 11 years old.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
This isn’t her…. The Teletubbies baby IS named Jessica Smith, but the Jessica Smith in the picture is from the show Laguna Beach. The Jessica Smith from the Teletubbies is 11 years old.

How do you know all this? Someone needs to take a seat over there.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
We need more like this.:lol:

The full video of this was taken down, but she talked about how she didn't like to move and how moving is over rated. Then showed her eating, and how she became a different person when feasting. I wish I could find the full one again.

[youtube_browser]97a2ostwfWI[/youtube_browser]

Paulinator

Established Member
thats a huuuuuge bitch.. her fiance just wants the insurance money.. you know he couldnt find that without a global positioning system and a dozen blood hounds with catfish stink bait stuck to their snout.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
thats a huuuuuge bitch.. her fiance just wants the insurance money.. you know he couldnt find that without a global positioning system and a dozen blood hounds with catfish stink bait stuck to their snout.

He has a great idea though, how long could she live being 1000 pounds. He might make tons of money off that fat bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread