NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SpdKilz

Established Member
1hfcN.gif

Woah...

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
was that black and white comic about child sexual abuse? If so, you should be ashamed if yourself. This is no place for that.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
was that black and white comic about child sexual abuse? If so, you should be ashamed if yourself. This is no place for that.

+1

Not funny at all.
Yet there are several pedobear and free candy/ice cream van pics on here and no one is offended by it yet when faced by the appalling cartoon everyone finds it offensive. So does anyone see the hypocrisy in that? I did it because pedophiles, pedophilia and child molesters are not funny and we have become desensitized to it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Yet there are several pedobear and free candy/ice cream van pics on here and no one is offended by it yet when faced by the appalling cartoon everyone finds it offensive. So does anyone see the hypocrisy in that? I did it because pedophiles, pedophilia and child molesters are not funny and we have become desensitized to it.

Thats cool and all and id agree, aside for the fact the thread title kinda is self explanatory on the types of things that should be posted here.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
i LOVE Ihatestickers.com.
Heres my story: i joked in my "buyer comments" once about sending "hookers and drugs" in the comment box, and they sent back a hand written message being like "dave would not fit in the box" and i got a TON of free stickers. So this order i furthered up in attempt to get more free stickers, and succeeded AND got this: LOLOL

img015fh.jpg

I love companies with a sense of humor, thats why iv spent easily over 200 bucks there just on stickers :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread