Xx_Black-out

Dilly Dilly
Established Member
Seems legit

willywonka.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Yeah because earthquakes, mudslides and wildfires are better...J/K ;-)

Earthquakes are fun.

Mudslides are common sense. Build a dwelling on the side of a mountain, get consequences.

Wildfires are common sense. Build dwellings in the middle of a forest, get consequences.

Let's not forget horseshit laws and high cost of living.

Yes, because we so need laws against marrying siblings and closest family members in CA......

Cost of living is pretty high, but up until recently we also had higher wages and a bigger tech and mfg industry iirc.

high population of Gangbangers, democrates, rapist, and all around low lifes.

Yeah, because these types dont exist anywhere but CA....

*cough* Detroit *cough* Think that one shithole takes the cake over the entirety of CA for that sort of crime. And isnt there some shithole town in TX that really outshines as far as crime and such from cartel violence? IIRC it beat out stockton 2:1 or something last year.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
*cough* Detroit *cough* Think that one shithole takes the cake over the entirety of CA for that sort of crime. And isnt there some shithole town in TX that really outshines as far as crime and such from cartel violence? IIRC it beat out stockton 2:1 or something last year.

El Paso.

Spoolx

Established Member
Earthquakes are fun.

Mudslides are common sense. Build a dwelling on the side of a mountain, get consequences.

Wildfires are common sense. Build dwellings in the middle of a forest, get consequences.

Yes, because we so need laws against marrying siblings and closest family members in CA......

Cost of living is pretty high, but up until recently we also had higher wages and a bigger tech and mfg industry iirc.

Yeah, because these types dont exist anywhere but CA....

This is literally the worst rebuttal I have ever read in my life, you would have been better with "I know you are but what am I"

You cannot refute a statement with a bunch of "IIRC", what you recall and what is fact is completely different.

Now back to the funny posts.

anti_california_give_back_to_mexico_immigration_tshirt-p235823776731908150en8sl_400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread