NowIESnk
Established Member
This pic was taken in garage bathroom:-D

2yytfyt.jpg

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Water Bed in a German furniture store

Note that the sign says NOT to get on the bed, but oh well..the best way to motivate people to do something is to put up a sign saying “Don't”

Turn on speakers and watch people trying out the water bed. It's in German, but that only makes it funnier.

Watch for the last two Chicks!

[youtube_browser]9wm-Ge8LL7o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube_browser]

oldmodman

Established Member
Water Bed in a German furniture store

Note that the sign says NOT to get on the bed, but oh well..the best way to motivate people to do something is to put up a sign saying “Don't”

Turn on speakers and watch people trying out the water bed. It's in German, but that only makes it funnier.

Watch for the last two Chicks!

[youtube_browser]9wm-Ge8LL7o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube_browser]

I'm really impressed with all the girls sense of humor. American women would be screaming bloody murder and looking for someone to sue.
No wonder I have always liked Germanic women.

Agent_177

Established Member
I feel like this video is fake especially when she talks about diarrhea at the end. It was too random.

I don't know about that. The day we left for Disney last year we stopped at a McDonalds for the kids to use the washroom and get something small to munch on.
Well there was this guy/woman. I couldn't tell. But this person was having a full conversation with no one. During convo this person decided to take lip stick and put it all over their face. My daughter says out loud. "Dad, What is it doing???" LOL. Got to love 5 years olds!!!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I feel like this video is fake especially when she talks about diarrhea at the end. It was too random.

on the fence myself, but leaning towards real. i see people like this almost every i go. even work with one...GROSS manners!
it's absolutely disgusting!!! :xpl:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread