timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
First one who can name the show this came on wins 1 internet

6482223_460s_zpsa0beedb1.jpg

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
I agree, but you know how Honda owners are. Almost is the same, and good enough for them. The funny thing is, it may be a Honda S2000, but it has a complete Toyota Supra drive line. There is nothing Honda about that car except for the skin, and might I add the only "Honda" picture that has done this.

You may have thousands of Mustangs doing this, but only 1 Honda. Honda fan boys think "Yep, just as good."

just a heads up it's two different cars just both built by RSP in orlando

jhonda

Established Member
I agree, but you know how Honda owners are. Almost is the same, and good enough for them. The funny thing is, it may be a Honda S2000, but it has a complete Toyota Supra drive line. There is nothing Honda about that car except for the skin, and might I add the only "Honda" picture that has done this.

You may have thousands of Mustangs doing this, but only 1 Honda. Honda fan boys think "Yep, just as good."

Also funny thing is most drag mustangs are running Chevy motors.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Also funny thing is most drag mustangs are running Chevy motors.

Where the hell did you get that information? For every one you post, we can post 10 with a Ford engine.

Judging by your user name, it sounds like you're a little butthurt by the Honda posts.

Users who are viewing this thread