NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

flS/R

Established Member
not really a chub fan but I would use those as a holder for something at least once (or twice)

1CjHIlG.png

HOT%20DOG%201.jpg

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
In all seriousness, I REALLY like this set up. May would change a few minor things but overall it's perfect.

master bed has no bath, would change QUICK. i ain't walking (what would feel like) damn near a mile middle of the night to take a piss if i have to.

other than that, maybe make it so master bed also has access to kitchen.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
That pic is on 4 chan at least one a day, along with some others of her. Just lurk the gif section. Lol

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
urinal in the garage.

if you notice, there's only 1 bathroom. master bed would need one too. waking up, walking through a garage, pissing, walking back = me wide awake.

rather just have a full bath next to the master bed and also access to the kitchen from master bed.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
if you notice, there's only 1 bathroom. master bed would need one too. waking up, walking through a garage, pissing, walking back = me wide awake.

rather just have a full bath next to the master bed and also access to the kitchen from master bed.

YES!

And, this a clearly a single guys house. So, change the kitchen to the dining room (because, NO guy needs a damn dining room. LOL), and put the Master bathroom where the kitchen was! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread