NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jenkins_1120

Established Member
uha4yzeq.jpg

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
Hey guys I'm working on this thing for school. Can you help me out? They want me to find out the populations of Miami and Chicago, respectively.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Hey guys I'm working on this thing for school. Can you help me out? They want me to find out the populations of Miami and Chicago, respectively.

Don't quote me, but i read somewhere it's 300k and 3 million respectively :shrug:

clbailey

Established Member
Who cares about the population.

I never get why people get so overwhelmed with emotion when a team wins or loses..... by "your" team winning, benefits you how? So you can waste time at work carrying on a mundane conversation about the game last night, and how athletes stats are better than another? Who cares, watch the game and go on about your lives.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Who cares about the population.

I never get why people get so overwhelmed with emotion when a team wins or loses..... by "your" team winning, benefits you how? So you can waste time at work carrying on a mundane conversation about the game last night, and how athletes stats are better than another? Who cares, watch the game and go on about your lives.

I think you feel this way because you live in a state with no teams to give a shit about... :shrug:

musclefan21

Established Member
Things to do in Miami
Miami_zps4d72567a.gif
"]
Miami_zps4d72567a.gif
[/URL]

Things to do in Shatcago

imagesCA3QDKNZ_zpscb24b330.gif
"]
imagesCA3QDKNZ_zpscb24b330.gif
[/URL]

Chicago downtown has some MOTHER****ING HOT girls. Everytime I go down there, I just cant believe the amount of hot chicks walking all over.

Users who are viewing this thread