NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MYGT500

Established Member
3ss10b9.jpg

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
You shouldn't mock people for math when you can't spell.
Sorry freaking auto correct changed shoes to showed don't ask me why it did that, however grammar Nazi, I'm sure you've never had a smart device do something stupid, because of fear of ending up in some equivalent of a electronic concentration camp sent there by you.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Sorry freaking auto correct changed shoes to showed don't ask me why it did that, however grammar Nazi, I'm sure you've never had a smart device do something stupid, because of fear of ending up in some equivalent of a electronic concentration camp sent there by you.

That has to be some of the worst sentence structure ever presented to the SVT Grammar police for grading. Four to six sentences crammed into one poorly punctuated run-on. I'll give it a D- because you did manage to put two four syllable words together.

:beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Yeah, it's not your phone.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

that is the coolest thing about todays smart devices. you can ALWAYS blame the tablet/phone for your ****ups.

Users who are viewing this thread