NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Poppacapp

Established Member
For all the Star Trek Next Generation fans

[youtube_browser]4bXkbkwN5Rc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

mustanginky

Established Member
Oh they got up, but how do you know they were fine after that?? Broken bones, internal bleeding, etc.

If you still think it's funny, then you're a sick degenerate that needs to throw himself off a bridge. :nonono:

I'm pretty sure I've seen deer get hit by cars, get up, and die a short time later. Funny not found.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
daily_picdump_1292_640_87.jpg

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
How in the **** is two children getting hit by a car funny???? :mj:

I dont know but its too bad the mom didnt get hit. You walked into the street without looking and then once you finally did notice a car coming instead of pulling your children out of the way, you just saved yourself and let them get hit instead.

I can't say I didnt lol a little at the kid grabbing his stick and berries after they got up

walking away makes it funny?

Oh they got up, but how do you know they were fine after that?? Broken bones, internal bleeding, etc.

If you still think it's funny, then you're a sick degenerate that needs to throw himself off a bridge. :nonono:

That appears to be a one way street judging by how all the cars are parked..so she probably looked the right way unaware that a dumbass was driving the wrong direction..still no excuse though

I bet you have one of those stupid ass "baby on board" window stickers to.

When people are retarded, they get what is coming to them.

Yeah cause a teenager without a kid totally has one of those lol

How am I the retarded one when she's the one who walked out into the street when the car was coming(even if it was going the wrong way)?

I'm pretty sure I've seen deer get hit by cars, get up, and die a short time later. Funny not found.

[youtube_browser]7FYTc55nGEI[/youtube_browser]

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
For him agreeing with you that children being hit by a car is funny? You guys are really stand up individuals.:nonono:

I never said that it was funny. But all the bitching and moaning was getting annoying. Is crying about it going to unpost that gif? No. Overall, there's a lot of offensive stuff in this thread. If you run across something that you don't like just keep on scrolling and unwad your panties.

Edit: Plus, I'm a big Always Sunny fan and that scene is hysterical.

Users who are viewing this thread