Established Member
Simpsons called another one...
63a596c4e8f03364ca52e94c09509cdf.jpg

46f9f901e66b23d7db46ef1b27898741.png

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I get that it’s a shock value thread, but shooting up a bunch of unarmed kids in a figurative barrell was not dealing with bullies then, or now.

Some of the biggest pussys in the world are the ****s that shoot up people.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I get that it’s a shock value thread, but shooting up a bunch of unarmed kids in a figurative barrell was not dealing with bullies then, or now.

Some of the biggest pussys in the world are the ****s that shoot up people.

From the Wikipedia article
The link between bullying and school violence has attracted increasing attention since the 1999 attack at Columbine High School. Both of the shooters were classified as gifted children who had allegedly been victims of bullying for four years. According to Brooks Brown, Klebold and Harris were the most ostracized students in the entire school, and even many of those close to them regarded the two as "the losers of the losers".[84]

Kinda sick to celebrate it, but that's kinda the theme of this thread.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
From the Wikipedia article
The link between bullying and school violence has attracted increasing attention since the 1999 attack at Columbine High School. Both of the shooters were classified as gifted children who had allegedly been victims of bullying for four years. According to Brooks Brown, Klebold and Harris were the most ostracized students in the entire school, and even many of those close to them regarded the two as "the losers of the losers".[84]

Kinda sick to celebrate it, but that's kinda the theme of this thread.

I think he meant shooting defenseless kids isn't how you deal with bullies. Plus they killed more or less indiscriminately, not just the individuals that bullied them. Not saying bullying wasn't the cause but that sure as hell isn't the solution, neither is crying on the internet.

All this bully talk reminds me of this:
(Also don't codon this method either)
Man I miss King of the Hill

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Seriously, the kids in this country are going to grow up to be giant pussies.
I have girls. They have already been told to ignore any rule that prohibits them from defending themselves. I will handle the so called disciplinary action that schools now feel the need to impose.

My girls have no problems, but if they ever were to encounter one, a fist planted face lift will solve the issue.

If they were to ever start a problem they will need to do a lot of praying before I arrive on the scene.

No, I don't know the correct answer, but I will answer your question.

Users who are viewing this thread