NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
As I previously stated.... looks gay.
With the possible exception of the last bike. That one is passable. Like that one cousin you can’t quite tell is gay cuz he shows up with hot chicks all the time.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_6700.JPG

IMG_6701.JPG

IMG_6702.JPG

IMG_6703.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG

Sent from her G Spot using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Hey @SID297 , train pics would really be silly in here, you thought the random pic thread was a pretty good idea and started up the random boat pic thread. A lot of members enjoyed looking at the old time pics, car pics and such that would be silly to post up here.

Have a moderator confab on the secret squirrel mod page and figure it out. Hard to believe having a thread as popular as it was is a bad thing for this site.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
Hey @SID297 , train pics would really be silly in here, you thought the random pic thread was a pretty good idea and started up the random boat pic thread. A lot of members enjoyed looking at the old time pics, car pics and such that would be silly to post up here.

Have a moderator confab on the secret squirrel mod page and figure it out. Hard to believe having a thread as popular as it was is a bad thing for this site.
+1.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

For those that dont know... yes, this happens all the time and it is usually really funny. Like when I was a boot and my seniors told me to go find Sergeant Major in the common area and ask him for the keys to a van. I get there and there's a group of people, Im sort of nervous but know Im being ****ed with so I roll with it and ask the group where Sergeant Major is. I hear a guy with a pissed off voice say "Im here, wtf do you want?" He steps out from the group and I see he is just a Sergeant and his nametape on his blouse says "Major".

....those mother****ers lol.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Why would train pics be silly in here? This thread has never been all NSFW pics. It's always had "random" and funny pics along with NSFW pics. Browse through the past posts and you'll see this to be true.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Why would train pics be silly in here? This thread has never been all NSFW pics. It's always had "random" and funny pics along with NSFW pics. Browse through the past posts and you'll see this to be true.

Quite a few members just have no interest in that stuff Bob, it is why I created the new thread. Doesn't feel right to load that stuff in here knowing the discontent it would cause. Sid's joint of course, he can run her any which way he wants to.

MFE

Established Member
People just gonna have to go to Yellow Bullet where all the pics came from anyway

Users who are viewing this thread