jessie_sanders

Established Member
@olympic

d3cc9dfbe0ebef4f4ea8c60f9e7aa719.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FJohnny

Established Member
i dont think the ol ball and chain would approve of the lesson plan

My wife used to begrudge how much golf I played with buddies because it didn't include her. So, one day I called her bluff and invited her along. Of course, she refused because she doesn't want to hang with that bunch. I still got full credit for trying to include her but no longer any hard feelings for playing every day.

Perhaps the same trick could work in your situation?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My wife used to begrudge how much golf I played with buddies because it didn't include her. So, one day I called her bluff and invited her along. Of course, she refused because she doesn't want to hang with that bunch. I still got full credit for trying to include her but no longer any hard feelings for playing every day.

Ive begged my wife to fish with me...hasnt happened and never will...but she still bitches that i fish atleast once a week.

Ive offered several times...and i usually fish alone or with my fishin buddy (same dude ive fished with for over 30 years)
Funny thing ive only ever spoken to his wife maybe 8 times lol...his wife has met mine only twice

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Ive begged my wife to fish with me...hasnt happened and never will...but she still bitches that i fish atleast once a week.

Ive offered several times...and i usually fish alone or with my fishin buddy (same dude ive fished with for over 30 years)
Funny thing ive only ever spoken to his wife maybe 8 times lol...his wife has met mine only twice

tried to get mine to go with me to car shows and the like, never. now, after 29 years, she just walked out. complete surprise. not on my radar screen at all. devastating.....

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
tried to get mine to go with me to car shows and the like, never. now, after 29 years, she just walked out. complete surprise. not on my radar screen at all. devastating.....

Had the same situation 23 years ago but married for only 12 years. I don't know if it was the constant flow of car parts, frequent fart gas or constantly looking for a blow job, that did her in. lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

I doubt it. She would likely accept and would not be amused with the lesson plan. Lol

FJohnny

Established Member

Sad story. Man, that sucks. Hope things have turned better since.

Damn, 29 years! How old are you?

Giant LOL!

I read that unfortunate tale and I think the last question that would pop into my head in regards to the details would have been about his age. I guess that means I'm old.

PS Married 32 years. I'll never be rid of her. Before you ask, 62.

Users who are viewing this thread