NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

kuruma

Established Member
I thought I was too until I reluctantly studied it more closely and realized that it's in fact the box handle and not dude's raging gray shaft.

it took me a while to see it too. I had to look at the second box to the right to finally be able to tell what the hell was going on.

FJohnny

Established Member
There's a lot of really good homo expertise here. Hope you don't mind if I go off topic for a question.

The wife and I were watching FOX this weekend. They had on a girl who had swam NCAA against a trans girl. A picture had both of them on a podium. The gold medal trans gal seemed to be looking longingly at the blond FOX guest.

The FOX guest told of how the other gal had shucked down in the girl's locker room and was still fully male equipped.

My wife asked me, "If she (with a weiner) takes a run at one of the other girls would that make her straight or homo?"

I wasn't sure. What is the correct answer, experts?

MG0h3

Established Member
There's a lot of really good homo expertise here. Hope you don't mind if I go off topic for a question.

The wife and I were watching FOX this weekend. They had on a girl who had swam NCAA against a trans girl. A picture had both of them on a podium. The gold medal trans gal seemed to be looking longingly at the blond FOX guest.

The FOX guest told of how the other gal had shucked down in the girl's locker room and was still fully male equipped.

My wife asked me, "If she (with a weiner) takes a run at one of the other girls would that make her straight or homo?"

Trans is 100% ******.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

Bro, I ask questions like this all the time.
My personal favorite is:

If a transman bangs a translady, are either one of them gay?

I say no.

MG0h3

Established Member
Bro, I ask questions like this all the time.
My personal favorite is:

If a transman bangs a translady, are either one of them gay?

I say no.

A better question is, will their offspring be born trans?

And how to these nut jobs do their stupid gender reveals for the baby? Color changing confetti?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

the correct answer is neither.., its just plain out mentally ill.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Animated GIF

Users who are viewing this thread