NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

As much as I would love to believe that a United States, Marine, marksman used in ancient Italian bolt action rifle to hit a moving target twice with three shots, one of which was a head shot, in under six seconds… there is no ****ing way he pulled that off.

I can’t remember the name of it but I watched a documentary that I thought was pretty plausible. It was saying that the Secret Service Fd up and blew the back of his head off.

I honestly believe that it’s usually the most simple answers and if I was to guess I would say that’s what happened and that’s why they’re trying to cover it up so much still to this day.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
As much as I would love to believe that a United States, Marine, marksman used in ancient Italian bolt action rifle to hit a moving target twice with three shots, one of which was a head shot, in under six seconds… there is no ****ing way he pulled that off.

I can’t remember the name of it but I watched a documentary that I thought was pretty plausible. It was saying that the Secret Service Fd up and blew the back of his head off.

I honestly believe that it’s usually the most simple answers and if I was to guess I would say that’s what happened and that’s why they’re trying to cover it up so much still to this day.
I saw the same documentary, apparently a few of the SS guys had been issued AR-15s or M-16s, weapons they would not have had a lot of experience with in 63, so a **** up could happen…I think its telling all the medical examiners notes, details and photos were seized after the autopsy.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I saw the same documentary, apparently a few of the SS guys had been issued AR-15s or M-16s, weapons they would not have had a lot of experience with in 63, so a **** up could happen…I think its telling all the medical examiners notes, details and photos were seized after the autopsy.
The planting of a pristine bullet... so much just doesnt add up but if the SS killed the one person theyre sworn to protect, the level of incompetence that creates at so many levels of government could cause anarchy.

I think thats way more likely than any of the wild theories floating around.

_Snake_

Established Member
Back to funnies biotches. The banter ****ing sucks.

89B739C0-25FD-40F7-A883-237DD123F143.jpeg

Last edited:

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
The planting of a pristine bullet... so much just doesnt add up but if the SS killed the one person theyre sworn to protect, the level of incompetence that creates at so many levels of government could cause anarchy.

I think thats way more likely than any of the wild theories floating around.
1680917644627.gif

If anyone wants to know what actually happened to JFK the video below explains it all

Users who are viewing this thread