1693474796345.jpeg

1693474816582.jpeg

1693474835763.jpeg

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Social media is ruining civilization.
There is hope, many "new" and very popular instagram, and other social media influencers are all AI generated, pictures and videos, even chats.
They will be competing with "real" women in ever increasing numbers and winning out on the simp money as some dude can knock out a photoshoot of one of these "ladies" in some exotic location in an afternoon from his couch on a laptop using a subscription to an AI generation suite... Bora Bora on Sunday, Paris on Monday...
Just in the past year the tech has increased in quality by several fold. So they will be flooding the internet with content and netting the thirsty guys for pennies on the dollar compared to actual women, who have to actually travel and buy buckets of markup... photographers etc.

Sounds like the 2nd economy lesson for the OF gals. First income taxes, and now market demand forces inviting outsourcing and making "content" cheaper overall and potentially crashing their niche market. Corporate money has entered the chat.

I'm rather curious to see how this all plays out as the machines are likely going to be more pleasant people than the actual women.
If it crashed the "attention" market, and guys are more interested in the gal that looks like Helen of Troy, and actually "responds" to him, and can carry on a conversation and recall topics, why even keep up with the gal who never replies? It might make the world a better place, and kill some of the worst parts of social media in the process.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
WTF, that's gross. Please tell me that's something that looks like dick but isn't dick.
At first I thought it was Geoducks. Then I thought it was Penis Fish. Wrong on both counts. It's called Șirdan (shirdan) and is very popular in Turkey. It is made from the innards of sheep or cow. The rubbery layer of stomach is stuffed with seasoned rice, meat and onions, then stitched together.

U.M.

know.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
At first I thought it was Geoducks. Then I thought it was Penis Fish. Wrong on both counts. It's called Șirdan (shirdan) and is very popular in Turkey. It is made from the innards of sheep or cow. The rubbery layer of stomach is stuffed with seasoned rice, meat and onions, then stitched together.

U.M.

View attachment 1807731
So its basically middle eastern haggis

Users who are viewing this thread