NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Generally speaking, if you kick the autopilot off, the jet is going to just keep doing what it was doing and slowly drift off its flight path.
What prompted the ejection? I actually haven't read the story. lol
Yeah indeed, it makes you wonder. Was there an upset, loss of control the pilot punches out and the plane recovers and flies on… The details have been pretty light so far, not much beyond the headlines. Like Tezz said in another thread, its funny they know how many times you drive your truck to Walmart, but can’t track an 80 million dollar jet… I guess that wunderwaffen stealth tech really does work!

IMG_4635.gif

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Sounds like you were on the wrong horse. Yes, some horses are assholes. Most are not. Ive been riding horses all my life, and own a Fresian now. He's great. My 8 year old rides him all the time.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Sounds like you were on the wrong horse. Yes, some horses are assholes. Most are not. Ive been riding horses all my life, and own a Fresian now. He's great. My 8 year old rides him all the time.
I reckon. I've totalled two vehicles and was hospitalized over a motorcycle wreck and I've never been more afraid than when I was on that horse.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread