03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_5710.jpeg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Had this exact moment happen to me when a career civilian co-worker introduced herself to me (post Military job) and asked how I dealt with all the racism I had to encounter in the Military and how difficult it must have been. I was literally laughing when I explained to her that if you dont let people take advantage of you, they wont, regardless of the color of your skin. I honestly believe this was my first encounter with a white liberal woman, worthless liberal arts degree, loan debt and all lol.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Had this exact moment happen to me when a career civilian co-worker introduced herself to me and asked how I dealt with all the racism I had to encounter in the Military and how difficult it must have been. I was literally laughing when I explained to her that if you dont let people take advantage of you, they wont, regardless of the color of your skin. I honestly believe this was my first encounter with a white liberal woman.
If you aren’t offended, not to worry.. a self righteous caucasian liberal twat will be offended on your behalf:ROFLMAO:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife shared a tiktok about pre-menopausal women joining the military and ending wars in quick fashion. She then decided that I would be “terrified” of a group of aforementioned women. Here’s where the conversation went.

617E8706-96AF-4442-8DA7-C017FBF76C84.png
11A8EF4C-E145-4EE8-804B-355154397F85.png
CF76E133-AB9B-44DB-8A23-AEDE38DB965F.png

She stopped responding. Must not have liked where she pictured herself.

Users who are viewing this thread