NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Look on the bright side, at least you're not being pursued by other men. I had a customer a while back who was clearly gay. I treated him just like any other customer and was nice to him and made sure his car was taken care of. He was really happy with the end result and brings me a $50 Starbucks gift card and asks for my number. Had to let him down nicely in the office in front of everyone to let him know I wasn't gay and had a gf at the time lol. I seem to get hit on by the gays fairly often... more often than I'm comfortable with.
Had to shut him down
998a900f2126f8cde695d119be7abc94.gif

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
pretty boy….. the gay‘s main meal! :LOL:

Probably the funniest but most horrifying thing that ever happened was in my early 20s at in a club in Arizona. Few of us guys were there for a NASCAR race and went out to a club one night. I was sitting in this darkly lit lounge where there were chairs around a coffee table, and it was a fairly busy place. I'm sitting in one chair and my buddy is sitting in a chair backed up to mine and he's talking to some girl which at one point I turn around slightly to say something to him and he looks at me with this huge grin on his face and he says "watch my back" when I notice this girl is knelt down in front of him giving him head.

I thought it was hilarious and so I gave him some privacy and turned back around which the chair next to me was empty and this guy who had to be 6'10 and over 300lbs sits down next to me and asks how I'm doing in a normal and friendly enough manner but I'm oblivious at my age. I give the normal "I'm doing good" and he asks me what I'm here for which is odd to me. I tell him I'm just out with some friends. I'm trying to keep it short and not really interact when he drops "I'm just trying to get my dick wet... can I buy you a drink?" I said no thank, I'm good, and I got up and hurried out to find my other friends out in the main part of the club and I find one of them and it's packed out there at this point so everyone is shoulder to shoulder. I'm trying to tell him what just happened when I feel someone brush up against my back fairly hard, rougher than it needed to be. I looked over my shoulder and I see this guy right behind me and he's towering over me, and he looks down and smiles at me. He basically copped a feel on me in a busy club. It was awful, we got out of there right after, and I laughed it off.

I don't feel as bad because I saw a few of my friends in the Marines go through some of the same interactions. One of my friends who is 6'2 and 230lbs and jacked almost got in a fight with an Arab guy who was equally his size and wouldn't stop touching him and trying to hang on him. He kept pushing him and telling him to stop but the guy kept trying to touch him haha.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can start you on a tren and testosterone regimen that will have you looking like a caveman in no time!

I've considered getting on testosterone but just haven't followed through. I was working out and feeling good again but since getting the dog it has interrupted that as he goes with me everywhere right now and I'm pretty sure my back is about to go out carrying him up the stairs haha.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I've considered getting on testosterone but just haven't followed through. I was working out and feeling good again but since getting the dog it has interrupted that as he goes with me everywhere right now and I'm pretty sure my back is about to go out carrying him up the stairs haha.
TRT is the best thing I ever did for myself, no bullshit.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I dated a red headed dutch girl in highschool, her family had moved here our junior year. Lol the dutch women are very liberated sexually :ROFLMAO:
My Dutch girlfriend's back molars were not spaced wide enough apart to make what she liked pleasurable for me. I tried, but there are places you just shouldn't have to put Neosporin. Lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
She is an older gal too, had a few years on me…

Thanks for the pictures guys. Nice looking out for the old guy. lol

Users who are viewing this thread