NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
pete2.jpg
I know him =/ I made fun of him hardcore and then he was complaining about me to his brother (who was my friend, and i didn't know they were related. he had just moved up from FL), and I got a call from his brother and was like "... are you making fun of a kid with a rio?" yeah "that's my brother" ... why? "I don't know either"

he lives (or lived) in New London, CT. I saw that car at the waterford mall a few times and then saw him on the highway and went to the website and ranked on him hardcore. I don't know if it's still up... it was pretty bad... He's from FL as you can tell by the blurred license plate
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/172926/1

I eventually gave up on making fun of him because some of the stuff was actually well done (though I would never), like he powder coated his rims (himself) and they came out well, the velvet interior (which should be reserved for vans with fold out beds) etc and it just got old. Anyway, if you're up for it - check out all the ridiculous (I mean that as who the hell would invest that much to their rio? I wouldn't do dream of it to my accent...) shit he did to it. There was something like 5 lcds, 6 speakers in the back + the 2 subs... loud as hell but not tuned very well =/ a computer in the glove compartment, a dreamcast (hah!)

Users who are viewing this thread