NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

King$nake

Banned
theDRIVER said:
you must be the biggest *** on this forum, because i remember your ****** ass was complaining about the girls in the hottest girls thread. all you do you is bitch. what are you 17 and always high on weed? learn to spell next time you type...

just shut the **** up and leave if you don't like it. you just kill it every time you type...

Most of your "funny" pictures do suck man. Sorry.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
where.jpg

xray.jpg

hwehdsjjrshjldhbgshdbjkvsbdkjsdhgjkdshgjkvdghbdjkbvhjdvjkdhbdjdehbjdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

cat_bread.jpg

ballpit.jpg

788623107.jpg

OneSorryPup.jpg

Dsc03685.jpg

sharing-defeat.jpg

these-ferrets-love-you.jpg

pandas-need-guns.jpg

nomnomnom.jpg

police-chase-guy-through-cornfield.jpg

dudegrabbing.jpg

kitten-burrito-in-a-spinach-tortilla.jpg

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
King$nake said:
Most of your "funny" pictures do suck man. Sorry.

i'm sorry you feel that way. since you live down in san diego, you could visit your buddy kanibus. you 2 should be happy together playing "cupchicks"...:thumbsup:

you 2 are funny. you guys make it seem like i took the pictures. i don't know what to tell you? only that i got these from other funny threads? what the **** do you want with the picture? a dildo, so it could feel good while you look at them?

Last edited:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Seriously. At least you keep the thread going. Not every pics gonna make you lol but at least smile or whatever.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
just makes me laugh at the shit they cry about. shit if you don't like it, just skip over it. don't want to be a dick, but there some other pictures in this thread that aren't funny. you don't see me saying shit about it. really who gives a ****?

canibus

Established Member
theDRIVER said:
you must be the biggest *** on this forum, because i remember your ****** ass was complaining about the girls in the hottest girls thread. all you do you is bitch. what are you 17 and always high on weed? learn to spell next time you type...

just shut the **** up and leave if you don't like it. you just kill it every time you type...

i don't remember writing anything on that thread. forgot all about that thread, i'll take a look after this.

I'm not going to leave cause i like this thread. it's not my fault you post WTF pics instead of LOL pics. you should start a seperate thread for them. Get over yourself man, last time i posted you got all butt hurt. You act like i just insulted your mother. Oh and btw, my girl and her friends agree your pics aren't funny. sorry dude, no *** here.

i apologize to everyone else for continuing this argument on such a great thread.

canibus

Established Member
theDRIVER said:
i'm sorry you feel that way. since you live down in san diego, you could visit your buddy kanibus. you 2 should be happy together playing "cupchicks"...:thumbsup:

you 2 are funny. you guys make it seem like i took the pictures. i don't know what to tell you? only that i got these from other funny threads? what the **** do you want with the picture? a dildo, so it could feel good while you look at them?

if he's in the 805 he can come kick it if he wants. we throw a football party every sunday. Beer, Girls, BBQ, Football. bunch of chargers fans here, It's all about the 9ers though.

on the last post you called me a *** now you're talking about dildos and shit. You're a one trick pony who has no imagination other than middle school insults. once again get over yourself, IT WAS JUST AN OPINION.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
kanibus said:
i don't remember writing anything on that thread. forgot all about that thread, i'll take a look after this.

I'm not going to leave cause i like this thread. it's not my fault you post WTF pics instead of LOL pics. you should start a seperate thread for them. Get over yourself man, last time i posted you got all butt hurt. You act like i just insulted your mother. Oh and btw, my girl and her friends agree your pics aren't funny. sorry dude, no *** here.

i apologize to everyone else for continuing this argument on such a great thread.

your right, i was wrong. it was the "japanese super baller" thread. your quote:

kanibus said:
i got a question.

if god gave you the choice to live the life you're living or be a ****** and have all of that stuff. wich would you guys choose.

be honest.

don't get all technical about the qestion either.

enough said, blue boy....

like i said, your funny if your crying about the pictures i put up. i can't say shit really, because i grabbed them from other funny picture threads. how many WTF pictures are in this thread? lots. what's the title of the thread "pictures that make you laugh..", right? you don't see me crying about other people's pictures. so really, who gives a ****?:kaboom:

LMAO, "...btw, my girl and her friends agree your pics aren't funny.". what are you 15? who in the **** go's and grabs their mom, sister, sister's friends and shows them pictures from a forum? i don't feel offended at all. like i said, if your crying about this you got problems bud.

kanibus said:
if he's in the 805 he can come kick it if he wants. we throw a football party every sunday. Beer, Girls, BBQ, Football. bunch of chargers fans here, It's all about the 9ers though.

on the last post you called me a *** now you're talking about dildos and shit. You're a one trick pony who has no imagination other than middle school insults. once again get over yourself, IT WAS JUST AN OPINION.

LMAO, you crack me up. i now know your a teenager. of course i was talking about dildo's and shit to you. that's the only way your going to get satisfaction from the pictures i put up. and make you happy. i'm done with you, all you do is complain like a bitch. take the dildo you hide from your sister and mom and put it in your mouth. just really killing the thread/

Last edited:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
O4COBRA said:
Sorry to quote a picture... But to those that have not searched cupchicks, this would be a rough idea of where the video goes down hill...

Oh look cupcakes, more like oh look cupchicks... :xpl:

lol, that's why i bombarded this thread with a shit load of pictures. just so you guys would get back on track with the thread. i had a feeling everyone was way into the cupchicks, and the other picture...

btw, that picture is 1000 times better than cupchicks...

Last edited:

xspeed02

Established Member
Paulinator said:
pic of a girl gettin t-bag'd

It was sorta disgusting in that, you could plainly see his balls. But on the other hand, it was kinda amazing because they were just laying on that girls forehead and she apprently didn't mind. Not something I would try at home though. :p

Users who are viewing this thread