NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
legendarythreadba8.jpg

the jesus

have to say that all of his posts, including the jesus ones were funny.

don't let religion block your sense of humor. its not any more inappropriate than pics of handicapped kids or any of the other ones on the 170+ pages of pics on this thread.

nothing should be held sacred on this thread.

King$nake

Banned
have to say that all of his posts, including the jesus ones were funny.

don't let religion block your sense of humor. its not any more inappropriate than pics of handicapped kids or any of the other ones on the 170+ pages of pics on this thread.

nothing should be held sacred on this thread.

alright - TheOnlyOne =0

IP Checker FTW

EDIT: Your Post Count of "1" threw a red flag, so I couldn't resist.

TheOnlyOne

Established Member
alright - TheOnlyOne =0

IP Checker FTW

EDIT: Your Post Count of "1" threw a red flag, so I couldn't resist.

I'm not sure if you are trying to say that i'm ballsinyourmouf or what. But i'm sure an admin/mod can check to see if it was me. I didn't post those pictures to try to offend anyone. I got those off another forum where people found them to be funny. I was hoping to spread the laugh. Obviously it did not work with those. Chances are you won't find every pic funny. There are pics posted on here that i don't find funny but i don't make a post stating that, i just find other pics to post to keep the thread going. I'm not sure why ballsinyourmouf joined to just post that. I'm guessing he has just been a lurker of the thread/forum.

1034451acbrl5.jpg

1196907854162.gif

pbf006themanwithnopeniswf1.jpg

pbf016eden5a12e6cw0.jpg

pbf059disgustingtednl2.jpg

pbf133lovelizardko8.jpg

pbf040nudebeachht0.gif

1196920186944.gif

EVLSVT

Banned
OMFG LOL!!!!

myspaceherpes.jpg

DUDE I know that girl.. she was dating my friend LOL (for 2 days) and that was her myspace..... HAHAAAAAA

TheOnlyOne

Established Member
Hey, Theonlyone, where did you get your sig from? that gif of the kid punching the other kid is awesome.

I found that gif on another forum. I remember seeing a video of it a long time ago. If i remember right the video isn't much longer than the gif. Doing a quick search on youtube i can't seem to find it right now, but if i do i'll post it up.

OMFG LOL!!!!
DUDE I know that girl.. she was dating my friend LOL (for 2 days) and that was her myspace..... HAHAAAAAA

Well lets hope she was just joking, if not hopefully he didn't catch anything from her. :p

CollegeMotivator.jpg

Cessna_airsick_pukeface-10e.gif

dn13e5b840sx0.jpg

hermione.jpg

i-just-shat-myself-with-surprise.jpg

l_dc38668ef63a2b3e72d924b31a255cc1.jpg

motivator1264559.jpg

motivator7179289.jpg

1195455133059.jpg

state-trooper-humor.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread