NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

eightballrj

Established Member
get over it!!!!!!! look at the way you are thinking idiot, "should be shot in the forehead" you are even more reatarded!

I think men that beat women SHOULD be shot in the forehead. Even more so if you post a picture of your prize on the internet... They ought to end their lives before the woman gets the backbone to do it for them painfully.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I think men that beat women SHOULD be shot in the forehead. Even more so if you post a picture of your prize on the internet... They ought to end their lives before the woman gets the backbone to do it for them painfully.

Please start a separate thread in smackdown for your thoughts and opinions on this subject and not sway away from the topic of this thread.

eightballrj

Established Member
Please start a separate thread in smackdown for your thoughts and opinions on this subject and not sway away from the topic of this thread.

Correct you are... sorry for the thread crap... Guys if you wanna continue this we can start another but I think both sides have been seen.... nuff said.

Sorry again and continue the greatness that is this thread, haha.

samuel

Resident Clean Freak
Established Member

+1 i agree totally, they deserve to be beaten down the same way they treat women, ****in assholes

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Last warning. I will close this thread and ban all who cause me to do so.

Rat Bastard

RELEASE THE KITTIES!!!!
Established Member
funny-pictures-nuts-birds.jpg

funny-pictures-macys-parade-cat.jpg

ralph.jpg

izeknowzkungf128389357470312500.jpg

funny-pictures-bacon-not-done.jpg

lolrus-funny-picture-carshow-bucket.jpg

SVTDarin

Established Member
Can we change the thread title to "If you are easily offended by anything don't click this thread!" I have seen some pics in this thread that I find offensive, but hey nobody is condoning smacking women around or the crucifixion of Jesus, making fun of it yes, condoning it no.

darkcrayz

Established Member
Can we change the thread title to "If you are easily offended by anything don't click this thread!" I have seen some pics in this thread that I find offensive, but hey nobody is condoning smacking women around or the crucifixion of Jesus, making fun of it yes, condoning it no.

exactly if people cant handle some humor they shouldnt come in. we are all playing here.

Users who are viewing this thread