NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
here is a few of my buddy messing up a hood of another friends car.

jjxkd0.jpg

did I miss something:shrug:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
that might be the biggest peice of rice i've ever seen... and i live in NJ.

what is the hell are those things sticking out the side of the front fender? they look like rabbit ears from an old tv

Curb feelers, so he dont scratch dem rimz yo!!!

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
Yeah...thats NOT how you buff paint via a Rotary...thats how you burn it and make a hell of a mess.

still dont see rhe problem? he is using a dewalt buffer and using 3m polish, same stuff I use at my shop.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
still dont see rhe problem? he is using a dewalt buffer and using 3m polish, same stuff I use at my shop.

Ok; well personally I don't like to slather the whole hood and continue to buff it dry. Entirely too much remnant product remaining on the work surface and it doesn't appear he has buffed over it yet.

:beer:

Got Boost?

Established Member
whats wrong with this picture? looks like a guy buffing out a wet-sanded hood with norton's ebony ice compound to me? only thing i can see wrong is he didnt wash the sanding residue off before rubbing?

here is a few of my buddy messing up a hood of another friends car.

jjxkd0.jpg

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
only thing i can see wrong is he didnt wash the sanding residue off before rubbing?

Granted the picture is open for interpretation; but what you just stated there would be a fatal mistake on a BLACK car (or any color really).

Just imagine the sanding grit residue in the pad...going 'round and 'round...:uh oh:

ster!nn

Established Member
Granted the picture is open for interpretation; but what you just stated there would be a fatal mistake on a BLACK car (or any color really).

Just imagine the sanding grit residue in the pad...going 'round and 'round...:uh oh:

The sanding residue is sanded practically down to nothing and if it does anything it aids in the process of buffing if done right.

If he has the pad at an angle, that's his problem- but not a big enough one to post a fail picture about it on the internet- one that's not even funny, just makes the photoshopper look like a doofus.

How do you think body lines or curves contact a buffing pad? :poke:

Just have to be careful.....

Users who are viewing this thread