NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SVTLink

US ARMY SCOUT
Established Member
A buddy of mine from back in the day. I think he was installing (or attempting to install) a set of springs on his WRX.

springs.jpg

darkcrayz

Established Member
So I'm assuming you know this woman personally and whether she is capable of financially supporting them?

actually she has been in the news the last 3 months, extensively.

she is already on medicaid and govt assistance for the first 6 kids. plus it was announced a few weeks back she is filing for more govt assistance because she needs more money. plus kaiser has been sending over nurses around the clock she is not paying. plus she has been on state disability since 2001 because of a 'bad back.'

so even if he doesnt know her directly, all of us in southern california know her because she is a leech on society.

Ginther

Established Member
actually she has been in the news the last 3 months, extensively.

she is already on medicaid and govt assistance for the first 6 kids. plus it was announced a few weeks back she is filing for more govt assistance because she needs more money. plus kaiser has been sending over nurses around the clock she is not paying. plus she has been on state disability since 2001 because of a 'bad back.'

so even if he doesnt know her directly, all of us in southern california know her because she is a leech on society.

It's not just you poor Cali guys who know her. She's pretty much known everywhere for her taxpayer supported insanity.......... Well everywhere except where ever WireEater has been. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread