"O" Face Detail (Dont' look TRBOVNM )

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I got the pleasure of detailing the beautiful Competition Orange Convertible owned by Anthony Rush. The car looked great when I started. Very light swirls and scratches, and for the most part the paint is in great shape. Thanks for the coffee by the way. Jason, if you looking at this stop now or the pics will really make you want a Comp O again.

Wash - Pinnacle Body Shampoo

Clay with Pinnacle Poly Clay

Menzerna Intensive Polish on white pad

Menzerna Final Polish on white pad

XMT 360 on a white pad

Pinnacle Souveran on grey pad

Endurance Tire Gel

Before
CompO001.gif

Before Hood
CompO002.gif

Before
CompO003.gif

After shots

CompO004.gif

CompO005.gif

CompO006.gif

Clouds rolling in!
CompO007.gif

CompO008.gif

Orange Glass
CompO009.gif

CompO010.gif

CompO011.gif

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
although that was a very clean job... it could be just the camera, but Im not seeing a whole lot of before/after difference. Im guessing its cuz that car was pretty clean to start out. but with that in mind, nice work

SVTORANGE

Established Member
The camera tells all if you would have seen the swirls before and the color prior to Jason detailing it you would be able to tell the huge difference in the color(clarity) and the elimination of damn near all the swirls.

AWESOME AWESOME job jason, did a shot a staired at it for quite a while.:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

BTW if you look at the pictures closely once again you can see a huge difference just in the color?

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Anthony, I don't know how you could have been seen in that car before Jason worked his voodoo. :poke:

Excellent job, as usual. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
The camera tells all if you would have seen the swirls before and the color prior to Jason detailing it you would be able to tell the huge difference in the color(clarity) and the elimination of damn near all the swirls.

AWESOME AWESOME job jason, did a shot a staired at it for quite a while.:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

BTW if you look at the pictures closely once again you can see a huge difference just in the color?

Just left Anthony's house. The pictures don't do the job justice, The car looks great!!! For being Orange :poke:

TRBO VNM

looks great. hey, all I am doing by looking is drooling over what I will eventually have...but a coupe of course. :D

looking good Jason and Tony. you can see the depth in the color in the after shots. but yes, tony did keep the car very clean.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
although that was a very clean job... it could be just the camera, but Im not seeing a whole lot of before/after difference. Im guessing its cuz that car was pretty clean to start out. but with that in mind, nice work

Read my post a little closer. The car is in great shape, very light swirls and scratches.

Thanks Tony! Coffee was just what i need to keep warm too.

Anthony, I don't know how you could have been seen in that car before Jason worked his voodoo. :poke:

Excellent job, as usual. :thumbsup:

You should see the vodoo doll of Bobby Bowden I have!:poke:

come do mine...

Just left Anthony's house. The pictures don't do the job justice, The car looks great!!! For being Orange :poke:

Thanks Don! Now we just have to get you up and running and get your's done.

looks great. hey, all I am doing by looking is drooling over what I will eventually have...but a coupe of course. :D

looking good Jason and Tony. you can see the depth in the color in the after shots. but yes, tony did keep the car very clean.

The pics really didn't do it justice. The car is clean but the Menzerna really made it pop and the XMT added the depth. What was cool was seeing the Pinnacle make it look really wet.

Jason, can you hurry up so I can add a Comp O coupe to my resume!

TRBO VNM

Hater for one day and tomorrow is the day! Is Drew Weatherford still unconscious and is Xavier Lee still suspended?

drew is fine and been practicing all week. Antone Smith as well. Preston Parker has been taking a lot of snaps at running back as well, so watch out for him. the guy is better than peter warrick and he is only a freshman.

a lot of our other injured guys are back as well, but we are missing some. the VT game really killed us. very physical game.

Lee is no suspended anymore, but listed as 3rd string. Ponder is playing better and has a better head on his shoulders and understands the playbook better than Lee and he is a true freshman as well, while Lee is a junior and just doesn't get it. too bad, lee has amazing ability, just not the brains to put it all together.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I hope it's a good game one way or another!

So, really can hurry up and get another Comp O? It would be like Dwight not having a DSG!

TRBO VNM

I hope it's a good game one way or another!

So, really can hurry up and get another Comp O? It would be like Dwight not having a DSG!

trust me, I will once I have this one sold. I am pulling it in the garage this weekend and parking it and going to start finishing everything I need to. the sooner that happens, the sooner I find the next one. wow, that would make 4 terminators I would have owned.

mixxer

Established Member
nice job dude! looks to have gotten a nice amount of wetness .For lighter swirls try just using the menzerna 106 ff with just the orange pad and it will finish down perfect saving you a step down with polishes.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Thanks for all the praise, BUT Jason my hat goes off to you for an awesome job once again THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread