"O" Face Detail (Dont' look TRBOVNM )

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
nice job dude! looks to have gotten a nice amount of wetness .For lighter swirls try just using the menzerna 106 ff with just the orange pad and it will finish down perfect saving you a step down with polishes.

I started off that way and it didn't have enough so I moved down to the Intensive. I'm glad I did because there were some small blackspots like road tar all over the bumper and decklid.

Thanks for all the praise, BUT Jason my hat goes off to you for an awesome job once again THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

No, thank you for the awesome tint job and the coffee.

damn that looks good, good job Jason.

I haven't done a Torch Red or Redfire yet, Jose. Bring it by.

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
Thats an amazing job!

Quick question though, i'm about to put my car in the garage for the winter and i'm about to detail it... what do you recommend to use to wipe down the dash and interior panels?

TRBO VNM

well, I guess parker lived up to what I said

Parker, a 6-foot, 190-pound sophomore from Delray Beach, carried the ball 20 times for 133 yards (he is a wide receiver, only moved to RB because Atone Smith is injured), caught a pass for 21 yards and returned four punts for 40 more yards. talk about all purpose. bastard can do it all. oh yeah, he use to be a QB, so he sometimes is mixed in to the passing plays as well. I think he threw a TD in last weeks game or the week before.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Thats an amazing job!

Quick question though, i'm about to put my car in the garage for the winter and i'm about to detail it... what do you recommend to use to wipe down the dash and interior panels?

I like Pinnacle's products for interior - the cleaner and protectant are a water based instead of a oil base which can dry out and crack.
http://www.autogeek.net/pinvinrubpro.html
http://www.autogeek.net/pinrubvincle.html
well, I guess parker lived up to what I said

Parker, a 6-foot, 190-pound sophomore from Delray Beach, carried the ball 20 times for 133 yards (he is a wide receiver, only moved to RB because Atone Smith is injured), caught a pass for 21 yards and returned four punts for 40 more yards. talk about all purpose. bastard can do it all. oh yeah, he use to be a QB, so he sometimes is mixed in to the passing plays as well. I think he threw a TD in last weeks game or the week before.

I didn't even watch the game. I had a party to go to after I talked to you.When I got there, it was the Ohio State / Michigan game on!

TRBO VNM

Users who are viewing this thread