OBX long tube setup.

Skeltor

Getting old sucks
Established Member
I have only one experience with these headers. My buddies wicked 300z. He has had ZERO issues with them. Anybody running this setup? They look like quality materials and I want cats. My car is currently stock and these mods are going on. Ported Trinity, twin 67TB, 2.4 pulley, boost a pump, 14 injectors, LFP heat exchanger/tank, billet idler pulley, JLT cold air and some tuning of course. I don't really care if they don't make the power others make, are they decent quality for less than half the price? I mean this setup is cheap and like I said, I don't care about maximum power. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-Exhaust...ash=item1a01af0c59:g:jkgAAOSw0vBUZQwI&vxp=mtr

Fast Ford

Established Member
Sometime you get what you pay for. I've never heard of that manufacturer, I would look at American Racing Headers, Dynatech or Kooks. Headers are labor intensive and time consuming, I'd do it right the first time. I have a full Kooks exhaust system, no problems. Just my 2 cents.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Dynatechs or Kooks. I run Dynatech on Christine and we sell more of them for ease of installation and fit than any other brand. Vmpperformance.com

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Skeltor

Getting old sucks
Established Member
Thanks guys. I will just forget about the OBX and go with Dynatechs.

sweetlou1182

Established Member
OBX are made for honda civics! I'm a Kooks man 100% but there are options other than OBX that you won't regret

Users who are viewing this thread