Ocean City Cruisers Weekend! Who's in??

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
well revving high.. course ur in since u know satin silver... and why arent u bringin the car man?

Trying to save some tire for more long didtance trips in the summer. I just purchased a set of Nitto DR's...

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
save some tire? man ull have plenty lol... i dont have drs but i have a brand new set of tires... maybe 250 miles on them or so.. but u gotta do what u gotta do... or are u taking out u doing burnouts down there? lol....

hmmm long distance ae.... hmmmmmm.. HMMMMMMMM ... ok sorry i dunno why im doin that... aight peace

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
Trying to save some tire for more long didtance trips in the summer. I just purchased a set of Nitto DR's...

He just has blower envy the whine is sooooo sweet :poke: :thumbsup:

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
but satin... maybe me and u and the other guys should put somehting together for the NJ and close PA guys sometime?

I already have some plans in the works. We can really make MACA grow with more events closer to home

so what there will be 3 cars? me,u, and greycobra... so u have 3 walky talkys we can use too right?

I have 4 and we will be 3 cobras and what ever my brother decides to drive down in

if u want someone could ride with me... course u guys are prob all older, im only 18.. hope that dont bother anyone ull be with..

Well Matt and Mike are close to your age.. While me on the other hand is pushing 30

but since u guys are coming from up north well have to arange a place to meet

We can meet on the turnpike Mike is meeting me at my house and Matt is about 5 miles if that from me. We have to decide what time, figure on the ride taking about 3.5 - 4 hours from central jersey

Tom

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
says that for everywhere...
yea satin we can make this thing grow for NJ.. im supportin as much as i can.. till i go to school

i thought your brother was going to drive down with u and video tape? so hes actually going to drive down now?

was just saying so not everyone was in ur car u know? 30? so? its all good man..

and if from where i am, taking 295 ive made it to baltimore in about 2 hours... figuring i was going close to 80 the whole way i made some damn good timing..

turnpike is gay man.. take 295, or the turnpike to where i am then well hit up 295... to 42 and blah blah blah... well figure it out... once this weekend is past well have to step up the planning... i still have to make sure i can go... so dont plan on me too much right now man... hate to say it

slow02GT

Shifty Powers said:
Well.... long story short.. im not coming anymore... sorry guys... take some good pics for me...

thanks

dont worry I will have the motherload of pics being taken all weekend....sucks you cant make it though :(

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
tell me about it.... didnt get to go to this weekends show at the shore with 6 of my friends i had planned since about october...

was supposed to rain all weekend so i wasent pissed.. but no... weather is BEAUTIFUL!!! WTF!!!! i am beyond pissed for these 2 weekends... arrrrrrggggggg

Users who are viewing this thread