Ocean City Cruisers Weekend! Who's in??

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
anyone still need someone to share a room with? also if anyone is from the philly,nj,PA area and want to cruise down with me and 01satinsilver let me know... the more the better....

PM sent.

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
Wow, what are the odds... I wasn't planning on going to this, but now I'll be in OC for a party that weekend at some point. I'll have to meet up for some cruising at some point :coolman:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
anyone still need someone to share a room with? also if anyone is from the philly,nj,PA area and want to cruise down with me and 01satinsilver let me know... the more the better....

I have bed space available in the condo I rented. I-CAN-STANG is no longer able to go so his bed is now available. He paid me already so, I would recommend you contact him and work out the payment details. :thumbsup:

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:

01greycobra(Matt) will probably be joining us on the cruise down also. Plus ReVviNg HiGh (Mike, another new member) will be riding shotgun in my car. My brother (littlesalfromSH) is coming down for the ride. He may not have a cobra but has great video taping skills :rockon:

Im quickly becoming the NJ MACA pimp

Tom

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good job Tom!!! The NJ Chapter is growing by leaps and bounds! You guys gotta start thinking about a MACA GTG up there sometime this year........

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Good job Tom!!! The NJ Chapter is growing by leaps and bounds! You guys gotta start thinking about a MACA GTG up there sometime this year........

well... since u mention it.. this is a meet for me and satinsilver and a few others so....

but satin... maybe me and u and the other guys should put somehting together for the NJ and close PA guys sometime? what u think? could talk about it down at OC.... hey man video tapin is good.. so what there will be 3 cars? me,u, and greycobra... so u have 3 walky talkys we can use too right?

if u want someone could ride with me... course u guys are prob all older, im only 18.. hope that dont bother anyone ull be with... but since u guys are coming from up north well have to arange a place to meet so we can well.. ok meet.. then square things away and head on out.. maybe grab some food before we go so we can all get aquainted... let me know whats up man...

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
well... since u mention it.. this is a meet for me and satinsilver and a few others so....

but satin... maybe me and u and the other guys should put somehting together for the NJ and close PA guys sometime? what u think?
+1 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread