Ocean City Cruisers Weekend! Who's in??

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
WTF you better ditch her :loser: put your foot down on this one :bash: :bash: :bash: and start wearing the pants in the house :poke: :poke: give her that skirt :burn:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
booricua said:
WTF you better ditch her :loser: put your foot down on this one :bash: :bash: :bash: and start wearing the pants in the house :poke: :poke: give her that skirt :burn:

Give him hell Luis...... :rockon:

Damn computer engineers....ain't worth nuthin'! :poke: :-D

Last edited:

DonkeyTuna

Idn't dat sump'n!
Established Member
laxplyr3ii said:
works for me dude...i know the starboard well...many a fun night. you'll be driving right past my house in bethany maybe we can meet up by that grotto's right before you leave south bethany to go to fenwick...let me know

Much to my chagrin, I must regretfully retract my attendance for this event :loser:
A few personal priorities have come up that I need to tend to, all good things though so no worries.
I can't wait to see pics/posts of the weekends events and I'll make sure to let my friends and family know NOT to plan something on the weekend this event occurs next year :bash:

Have a safe and fun weekend gentlemen! :beer:

Dolemite

Established Member
I'm hoping to have a better chance than last year at finding an unlucky lady to spend time with.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I just booked an ocean-view room w/ king bed for my wife and I at the Carousel for 05/19/06 through 05/21/06.

When's everyone getting down there??

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
anybody leaving thursday night?? i'm taking off friday. leaving after work get off at 5. then picking up my friend in delaware city then hopping on 1. anybody else going to be heading down that time we could meet. it always more fun cruising down with someone else.

Wiseguy

Established Member
Remember Sierwan my friend, look at the hands next time because I don't think that was a girl at Seacrets...... :beer:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
I'm thinking of going on Saturday for the day since I work on Friday and Sunday. Thinking of leaving very early Sat. morning and coming back Sat. night.

It would be nice to have you show up Omar. Even if it is just for the day, it's better than nothing. :beer:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
anyone still need someone to share a room with? also if anyone is from the philly,nj,PA area and want to cruise down with me and 01satinsilver let me know... the more the better....

Users who are viewing this thread