OCHP MASSIVE End Of Summer Cruise

lilb_svt

Established Member
:lol: LOL You crack me up, bro.

You really want to impress someone, do a burnout at 70 MPH in 3rd gear. Brake stands are simple; anyone can do them. Burn out are really the same; doesn't take any real impressive power to accomplish. Now spinning the tires at 70 MPH is an act to remember.

Yeah those are fun too!! Thats why i didn't do any brake stands and good luck getting one of those 70mph burnouts off without making the "organization" look bad. But if someone wants to do a brake stand by all means do it... I'll watch, and still love it and enjoy every second of it.

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
ok, first of all.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now then:
YouTube - The Donut Video

And finally:
king_rodney.jpg

What about it?

HEY HEY HEY.....

That was private, not city property......:-D

It's easier to get away with that stuff with 8 cars. With 70 it woulda been bad press. LOL

We've all seen videos of people doing brakestands, then the car finds traction and demolishes 10 cars and a few people as a result. That would have REALLY ruined the day.....right?

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Sorry man, i should've minded my business.. Thought it was funny and couldn't resist..
I agree, there is a time and a place..

Definitely don't want to undermine anyones position..
You two have fun debating / arguing it out.:thumbsup:

HEY HEY HEY.....

It's easier to get away with that stuff with 8 cars. With 70 it woulda been bad press. LOL

We've all seen videos of people doing brakestands, then the car finds traction and demolishes 10 cars and a few people as a result. That would have REALLY ruined the day.....right?

lilb_svt

Established Member
Side note, can't wait for that new setup.. Might have to step my game up.. Gonna be a monster...:rockon:

What up Noel. This guys car is light as f**k! I wish i could get my car to be this light but really not into rippin shit out of my car.

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
yeah i guess.....but then i hope you dont street race either......right?

Not in parking lots full of beautiful cars.....

I get how ya feel, but I didn't want the event to go down the shitter, especially after all the work that went into it and the fun that came out of it...know what I mean? :beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
What up Noel. This guys car is light as f**k! I wish i could get my car to be this light but really not into rippin shit out of my car.

It's not really about ripping stuff out... It's more so about replacing the heavy factory parts with light weight ones that also benifit you from a performance aspect.

gut the entire trunk
driver/passenger/rear seats
k-member
a-arms
wheels
rear end
exhaust
battery
etc...

It's costly though. Believe me...

lilb_svt

Established Member
HEY HEY HEY.....

Alright is see what you mean, i guess theres bunch of dumb shits out there that dont really know what they're doing and could end up hurting someone.

lilb_svt

Established Member
It's not really about ripping stuff out... It's more so about replacing the heavy factory parts with light weight ones that also benifit you from a performance aspect.

gut the entire trunk
driver/passenger/rear seats
k-member
a-arms
wheels
rear end
exhaust
battery
etc...

It's costly though. Believe me...

Ok then i guess its the costly part i can't do.LOL
Whats your new setup going to be?

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Sup Brian,

Yea, weights a big deal bro and i'm with you, i don't want to rip a bunch of shit out...
I'm rolling with a Kmember next.. Should be a good 60 pounds off the nose.. I already have coilovers so thats a little weight savings, but we add the weight back by going with a larger HE, larger reservoir, braces, subframes, twin screw etc...

Also, later down the road i might get some racing seats.. Other than that, that's about it.. She's a pig...

Do you know where we can weigh these things? I'd like to get an idea.

lilb_svt

Established Member

I get how ya feel, but I didn't want the event to go down the shitter, especially after all the work that went into it and the fun that came out of it...know what I mean? :beer:

Damn your way to nice!!! You making me feel bad. :(

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Alright is see what you mean, i guess theres bunch of dumb shits out there that dont really know what they're doing and could end up hurting someone.
This is great..
myspace-comments-best-friends.gif

:dancenana:

Last edited:

lilb_svt

Established Member
Sup Brian,

Yea, weights a big deal bro and i'm with you, i don't want to rip a bunch of shit out...
I'm rolling with a Kmember next.. Should be a good 60 pounds off the nose.. I already have coilovers so thats a little weight savings, but we add the weight back by going with a larger HE, larger reservoir, braces, subframes, twin screw etc...

Also, later down the road i might get some racing seats.. Other than that, that's about it.. She's a pig...

I'll try and see if we could get it done at my work (FEDEX). I'll talk to my boss in the morning.

lilb_svt

Established Member
This is great..
myspace-comments-best-friends.gif

:dancenana:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Very funny Noel but you went soft on us first.lol
Sorry man, i should've minded my business.. Thought it was funny and couldn't resist..
I agree, there is a time and a place..

Definitely don't want to undermine anyones position..
You two have fun debating / arguing it out.:thumbsup:

taz007

I took mine down to the recycling center. The scale is on the way out, so I just drove real slow on it to get a ball park figure. They don't like you stopping unless you are bringing newspapers or other bulk materials.

My '91 weighed in at 3440 lbs. Guess I need to start taking stuff out huh.

Sup Brian,

Users who are viewing this thread