OCHP MASSIVE End Of Summer Cruise

HighPSI

Established Member
It's not all done yet, but it's getting there.

Weight Reduction: 8.8 Solid Swap [-175.0 lbs.], Maximum Motorsporst Coilovers [Front] [6.4 lbs.], Maximum Motorsporst Coilovers [Rear] [6.8 lbs.], Mott Bar [-7.8 lbs.], MAC Long Tube Headers With The Off Road Prochamber [-10.0 lbs.], Dumps [-18.3 lbs.], PSR Tubular K-Member [-55.0 lbs.], PSR Tubular A-Arms [-18.5 lbs.], Spare Tire [-26.4 lbs.], Jack/Crow Bar [-6.6 lbs.], Trunk Pad [-6.0 lbs.], Microsuede Corbeau TRS Seats [Driver] [-27.3 lbs.], Microsuede Corbeau TRS Seats [Passenger] [-18.5 lbs.], Rear Seat Delete [-38.2 lbs.], Pulley Guard [-2.0 lbs.], SSR GP-0 Decolte Evolution's [Front] [-12.5 lbs.], SSR GP-0 Decolte Evolution [Rear] [-10.5 lbs.]. Total [-446.8 lbs.]

dang, nice

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
So i hope we dont come across to many speed bumps, my car doesnt do so well over those.

Nobody's does. ;-)

The route is 100% speedbump free. I routed it with that being the #1 concern.

We're at 120+ cars. Much more and people aren't going to have anywhere to park....

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
The cruise was so much fun lots of great cars and people :beer:. I made a rookie mistake and forgot to take a hat or sun block and now I have a Guido sun tan. :bash: But it was worth it a little disorganized at the end but overall it was an awsome experience. Got to see the burgandy (for lack of better color description) Hellion powered Mach1 (he posts on here) awsome car. There was a white '00 Cobra R clone that was sweet as well don't know who it belogned to. Anyway I'll upload some pics and post them up later on. Thanks to Aaron (I think that was his name) and SIrRicCuS for putting everything together.

Last edited:

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
The cruise was so much fun lots of great cars and people :beer:. I made a rookie mistake and forgot to take a hat or sun block and now I have a Guido sun tan. :bash: But it was worth it a little disorganized at the end but overall it was an awsome experience. Got to see the burgandy (for lack of better color description) Hellion powered Mach1 (he posts on here) awsome car. There was a white '00 Cobra R clone that was sweet as well don't know who it belogned to. Anyway I'll upload some pics and post them up later on. Thanks to Aaron (I think that was his name) and SIrRicCuS for putting everything together.

Actually, I put this together. Rick did do the test run with me, though.....;-)

Again, a big thanx to Aaron for his help with the maps and deciding on the route!

Ricky, Jeed, Brandon, Bernardo, and a bunch of others- you boneheads, you missed the cruise!!! We were a bit disappointed with the OCHP showing but the count was +/- 71 cars. :rockon:

The white 99 GT Cobra R clone was Jason.

There were areas for improvement but as I said, I only planned on a 40 car showing so things had to get changed. Overall, I think it was a great time and I hope everyone will join us on the next one!!! :beer:

Dave

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

i was stuck working on my cobra instead of driving it :(

that mach 1 is SICK!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member

Again, a big thanx to Aaron for his help with the maps and deciding on the route!

Ricky, Jeed, Brandon, Bernardo, and a bunch of others- you boneheads, you missed the cruise!!! We were a bit disappointed with the OCHP showing but the count was +/- 71 cars. :rockon:

There were areas for improvement but as I said, I only planned on a 40 car showing so things had to get changed. Overall, I think it was a great time and I hope everyone will join us on the next one!!! :beer:

Dave

Dave you put together an asome event. :bowdown: Hope to see everyone next time.

ALFONSO318

Established Member

Dave

Hey i'm kinda a n00b with the whole forum/meet thing but i would like to attend one of these events sometime in my 97 Cobra...is there a club i have to join or a fee i have to pay? Thanks and i'm looking forward to attending sometime soon...

cw1970

Established Member
Hey i'm kinda a n00b with the whole forum/meet thing but i would like to attend one of these events sometime in my 97 Cobra...is there a club i have to join or a fee i have to pay? Thanks and i'm looking forward to attending sometime soon...

Nope, just show up:beer:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Overall it was pretty fun, only thing is that we stopped WAY to many times. I would of like more cruising on the freeway/canyons more.

Still fun though. Too bad those Lightning guys had to leave.

cw1970

Established Member
Sweet...what exactly do you do? Just kinda drive in a big group and chill at a restaurant? Chat about car stuff? Rev a few engines? :banana:

It's up to the organizers of the event, but mostly it's a meet and greet and then they have a meeting about the route and stuff. Then it's off to a cruise with most every body staying together. There are some guys who get some runs in, but you do that at your own risk. After the cruise, they usually stop at a food spot and just hang out.

ALFONSO318

Established Member
It's up to the organizers of the event, but mostly it's a meet and greet and then they have a meeting about the route and stuff. Then it's off to a cruise with most every body staying together. There are some guys who get some runs in, but you do that at your own risk. After the cruise, they usually stop at a food spot and just hang out.

Sweet that's pretty chill...i'll keep my eye open for the next event!

cw1970

Established Member

Dave

Hey Dave great cruise and route! I always love the canyon routes:banana:

Next time, I need to bring a barf bag for my wife:D Apparently she wasn't the only one getting car sick. I noticed other girlfriends/spouses at the high school hugging the wall:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread