OCHP MASSIVE End Of Summer Cruise

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Actually I thought the stops that we made were good. Made sure everyone was together. It was a pretty big meet and everyone was mature about not making a big scene, meaning doing huge burn outs or other things like that.

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Hey Dave great cruise and route! I always love the canyon routes:banana:

Next time, I need to bring a barf bag for my wife:D Apparently she wasn't the only one getting car sick. I noticed other girlfriends/spouses at the high school hugging the wall:thumbsup:
That is the reason why I dont take my wifey with me. Just driving 40miles she gets sick. Wife stays home. I have fun with my pops.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
**** I hate Windows

I plugged in my memory card to my PC and an error message occured then it erased all my pics and videos I had!!! :fm::mj::fm: I'm so livid right now I can't see straight. For the people that took pics and vids please post them up or PM me the links for them. Thank you in advance.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Actually I thought the stops that we made were good. Made sure everyone was together. It was a pretty big meet and everyone was mature about not making a big scene, meaning doing huge burn outs or other things like that.

I saw two cars that were about to do some burnouts at the high school parking lot but SIr RicCuS put a stop to that RIGHT AWAY.

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
I saw two cars that were about to do some burnouts at the high school parking lot but SIr RicCuS put a stop to that RIGHT AWAY.

Actually, that was me.....:-D

Stuff like that is bound to happen at these things, but other than those guys (whom I know) and a certain Jeep SRT8 driver those were the only "incidents". I didn't mean to be a dick but I'd have hate to seen things like that evolve into bad things and ruin future events...

:beer:

03redrocket

Established Member
Great job Dave it was a fun day and a super turn out!!! A event like this is really hard to pull off and I think it was awesome that there was not any problems just a good time all around.

Julian

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Talking about the SRT8 jeep, I was one of the guys that went for the go in the freeway. The first time he revved at me I was like no thanks but the second time my father punches me on my thigh and said well. I was suprised he wanted me to but once we hit the 120 mark but dad made me shut it. The guy in the jeep was pretty cool though. I had a good time.

cobra_matt

Established Member
I was up towards the front of the pack on the 138 behind the yellow GT500 and a grey Lightning. I never really seen a Lightning perform, but it took those twisty roads pretty damn good! I agree that we could've lived with fewer stops but it was still a fun day. My thanks go out to all those involved in the planning/organization of this. I took some pictures at the stops and my girlfriend shot some in car footage. I'll post those up tomorrow since she has the cameras.

taz007

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and thank you for putting on such a well organized and fun cruise. This was my first and I plan to join you on many more. Great group of people and alot of great cars that have given me some ideas for mine.

Thanks again.

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
Talking about the SRT8 jeep, I was one of the guys that went for the go in the freeway. The first time he revved at me I was like no thanks but the second time my father punches me on my thigh and said well. I was suprised he wanted me to but once we hit the 120 mark but dad made me shut it. The guy in the jeep was pretty cool though. I had a good time.

thnks bro, u and ur dad arent shabby guys either, i cant believe he told u to punch it.....i wish my dad would be more like that....it was a good run....thanks to all that showed.

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
ARODSVT is was a suprise to me also that he wanted me to go for it. Nice meeting you again and hope you got home safe.
POISEND AND THE OTHER FELLOW THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH. It was a nice setup.

lilb_svt

Established Member

that was neat when he stopped them.

I kind of think he was out of line telling that guy not to do burnout. If that were me I would have told him to kick rocks and laid down a fatty burnout.
I still kicked it sideways out of the school, and did a couple burnouts!!! Also there were way to many stops and for way to long. Other than that the drive was alright. Dont think i would go on a cruise with this many stops again.

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
I kind of think he was out of line telling that guy not to do burnout. If that were me I would have told him to kick rocks and laid down a fatty burnout.
I still kicked it sideways out of the school, and did a couple burnouts!!! Also there were way to many stops and for way to long. Other than that the drive was alright. Dont think i would go on a cruise with this many stops again.

And that's the type of attitude that our organization doesn't need nor welcome. We're not really into people doing stupid things and attracting the wrong kind of attention. Thanx for comin' out though! :beer:

I put in all the stops because I thought more people would complain without them. LOL There won't be so many next time....

Again, a big thanx for coming out to this and helping put OCHP on the map! :rockon:

lilb_svt

Established Member
And that's the type of attitude that our organization doesn't need nor welcome. We're not really into people doing stupid things and attracting the wrong kind of attention. Thanx for comin' out though! :beer:

I put in all the stops because I thought more people would complain without them. LOL There won't be so many next time....

Again, a big thanx for coming out to this and helping put OCHP on the map! :rockon:

What attention :??: We were in a big ass empty parking lot.lol:poke:
But thanks for having us :beer:.
It wasn't so much that there were to many stops but that they were for way to long.
I'll see you at the next one I'll be the guy doing all the burnouts.:burnout::burnout::dancenana:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I'll be the guy doing all the burnouts.:burnout::burnout::dancenana:

:lol: LOL You crack me up, bro.

You really want to impress someone, do a burnout at 70 MPH in 3rd gear. Brake stands are simple; anyone can do them. Burn out are really the same; doesn't take any real impressive power to accomplish. Now spinning the tires at 70 MPH is an act to remember.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
What attention :??: We were in a big ass empty parking lot.lol:poke:
But thanks for having us :beer:.
It wasn't so much that there were to many stops but that they were for way to long.
I'll see you at the next one I'll be the guy doing all the burnouts.:burnout::burnout::dancenana:
ok, first of all.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now then:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTpJySusbTo"]YouTube - The Donut Video[/ame]

And finally:
king_rodney.jpg

What about it?

Users who are viewing this thread