OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS POST UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, Please use PM's, E-mail or call 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve or Mike M.

Hey all, I am offering any and all OEM Ford parts at 10% over dealer cost. I work for a large Ford wholesale parts department and I convinced my boss to advertise on this forum.

We can handle any of your OEM mechanical and body part needs. I also now carry Ford Racing parts.

A few examples-
your cost -----sugg.list
2001 Cobra front rotor- XR3Z-1125-BC $122.89------$186.20
2001 Cobra front pads- F5ZZ-2001-A $ 132.04-----$200.07
2001 Cobra Mtrcrft pads-2U2Z-2V001-PA $73.36------$111.15
2001 Cobra Right taillight-XR3Z-13404-CA $182.27---$276.17

2003 SVT Focus frt rotor-2M5Z-1125-AA $64.22-------$97.30
2003 SVT Focus mtrcrft rotor 4U2Z-1V125-GA $52.10---$78.93
2003 SVT Focus front pads- 2M5Z-2001-AB $62.73----$95.05

This offer is not limited to SVT vehicles, This includes all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury products.

No extra charges for special orders and we bill freight at cost.
I ship UPS daily.

PLEASE USE PM'S, E-MAIL OR JUST CALL 1-800-328-9552 AND ASK FOR STEVE OR MIKE M.

Last edited:

AZ SVT

Established Member
If the kit price is high, you might want to buy just the HIDs and make inexpensive adapters. I understand the kit contains a complete new wiring harness as comes in an HID equiped Focus. The harness itself lists for nearly $300 (as does the one it replaces). With some cheap VW parts, a couple Ford connectors, and a part from an Explorer trailer wiring adaptor kit, you can make a plug and play between your existing harness and the HIDs. The main difference is that the existing harness has slightly smaller wires in parts of the circuit but there are litterally hundreds of people who have done this and I have never heard of any wire overheating issues.

SonicEvolution

Established Member
Originally posted by AZ SVT
If the kit price is high, you might want to buy just the HIDs and make inexpensive adapters. I understand the kit contains a complete new wiring harness as comes in an HID equiped Focus. The harness itself lists for nearly $300 (as does the one it replaces). With some cheap VW parts, a couple Ford connectors, and a part from an Explorer trailer wiring adaptor kit, you can make a plug and play between your existing harness and the HIDs. The main difference is that the existing harness has slightly smaller wires in parts of the circuit but there are litterally hundreds of people who have done this and I have never heard of any wire overheating issues.

Yeah I went to my dealer and found out that each HID unit cost 390... thats almost 800 right there....I am a robot tech at my job so I am definitely not in fear of wiring stuff like that up.. I was just curious as to how much the kit would be... Or how much I could get the HID units for, for that matter. I have a link to the site that has the full instruction on how to convert an svt to hid

inteller

Established Member
i would be interested in knowing cost for the door scuff plates. SVTF of course.

deftones77339

Established Member
hey...i e-mailed you last week but i never got a response. i was just wondering how much a svt focus fog light is. DEaler wants 105.00 or around there and you said you can get parts at 10% above factory cost. Is this a part you can get? I was aslo wondering the part number.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Originally posted by deftones77339
hey...i e-mailed you last week but i never got a response. i was just wondering how much a svt focus fog light is. DEaler wants 105.00 or around there and you said you can get parts at 10% above factory cost. Is this a part you can get? I was aslo wondering the part number.

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner but it took me two days just to answer all the requests for pricing I got through the PM system. Not to mention the fact that I still have to do my regular job at the same time. I sent you an e-mail today, hope it helps.

The response from you guys has been great keep it up.

Primaris

Established Member
How much for a front drivers side wheel well liner for the SVTF (if it is different from stock)?

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Originally posted by Primaris
How much for a front drivers side wheel well liner for the SVTF (if it is different from stock)?

Your cost on the fender liner $20.68 it lists for $31.33.

They are the same for all Foci.

I do have them in stock.

If you are interested please call me at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve.

spacemann50

Established Member
SVT Fuel Pump

Hi Steve...how much for the svt focus fuel pump, looking to upgrade my mach 1 fuel pump when I put my vortech on. Also can you provide the part number for the pump. Thanks Ron.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
SonicEvolution said:
Yeah I went to my dealer and found out that each HID unit cost 390... thats almost 800 right there....I am a robot tech at my job so I am definitely not in fear of wiring stuff like that up.. I was just curious as to how much the kit would be... Or how much I could get the HID units for, for that matter. I have a link to the site that has the full instruction on how to convert an svt to hid

I can sell you the HIDS for $333.11 a side.

If you are interested call me at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
spacemann50 said:
Hi Steve...how much for the svt focus fuel pump, looking to upgrade my mach 1 fuel pump when I put my vortech on. Also can you provide the part number for the pump. Thanks Ron.

P/N 3S4Z-9H307-BC your cost $76.66 each, Does the Mach 1 use the dual pump setup like the Cobra? If you are doing the Cobra style conversion you would need two of the Focus pumps.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
How much for the SVTF switch panel and heated seats/traction control switches for the consol?

I am wanting to hook up heated seats.

Thanks,

B

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
svt2nv04 said:
is the price for the hids include the wiring harness?

There is no harness to install HID's, I do not know all the ins and outs of the conversion but there is a pigtail you need that would cost you $34.56 each and the job requires two.

I believe there are some other parts you need as well.

AZ SVT

Established Member
Most people don't buy the harness from Ford. They make their own harnes as suggested by FORDSVTPARTS. But FYI there is a complete Ford harness. The problem is that it handles more than just the lights and is rather expensive. I believe it lists for over $300, as does the non-HID harness it replaces. Here is a link to some instructions I found for wiring the lights: http://www.ofoc.ca/hid/

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
AZ SVT said:
Most people don't buy the harness from Ford. They make their own harnes as suggested by FORDSVTPARTS. But FYI there is a complete Ford harness. The problem is that it handles more than just the lights and is rather expensive. I believe it lists for over $300, as does the non-HID harness it replaces. Here is a link to some instructions I found for wiring the lights: http://www.ofoc.ca/hid/

Actually the harness would cost you guys $461.99 and lists for $699.98.

I just don't bother with that pricing usually because no one is going to buy that whole harness just so they can hook up their headlights.

What I was getting at is that there is no installation kit from Ford to add HID's to a vehicle without them.

Users who are viewing this thread