Off to boot

Hawk1680

Established Member
My ship date has been pushed up from Sept. 13th to MONDAY! Oh well you gotta do what you gotta do. Wish me luck, and just void my previous
Thread

Thanks guys, and ill be back a Devil Dog....OORAH!!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Oh man, that sucks for you! Enjoy the sand fleas and humidity at PI!!!! Have fun! :)

BTW, I was stationed at MCAS Beaufort for 3 years, which is ten minutes from PI.

USMC-2-USN

Established Member
Since he is from Cali he will probably go to MCRD San Diego!! When i was there in early 1998 "el nino" was going on...one day it would be gorgeous, then rain like hell, then humid, then cold all in about 4 hours!

Piece of advice...even if you know about the stuff they are teaching you (ie shooting, marching, etc) just play dumb! Also try to keep a low profile...DIs do not have a sense of humor until about week 8 or 9 when you go "up north" to Camp Pendleton.

The crucible is a joke...so just go and enjoy yourself. Try not to laugh when the DIs lose their voice and sound retarded when screaming

Good Luck

Bryan
USMC 1998 - 2002
USN 2002 - Present

Juiced99

Established Member
Well, all I got to say is that you are in for Hell, you will pick up with Charlie Co. and they play alot of stupid games. I just graduated boot with Kilo Co. on April 9th, and I am currently in my MOS school. My best advice is do everything as fast as possible, and sound off. GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread