Official 2017-18 NBA thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Can't stand Draymond but have respect for Klay. Guy has a few records, think 31 points in a quarter was one of them, and will have 3 rings. They put almost anyone in the NBA HOF so he most likely gets in.

Maybe, and it's not that I don't think Klay is a good player, he is. But I don't think he is HOF worthy at this point.

C-Tidda

Established Member
Klay is underrated. He has no problem taking a back seat to Durant and Curry and I respect that. But can you guys name five SG right now that are better than Klay Thompson?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
You know Javale McGee is greatful as shit for JR taking everyone's focus off him ****ing up a wide open dunk. Two of the biggest braniacs around, they might be able to make Shaqtin a Fool a whole 30 minute show if this series goes 5 or 6 games

Coiled03

Established Member
Hilarious. LeBron goes off - can't miss in the first half - GS plays like they're stuck in pancake syrup, and they still win the game.

Cleveland has no chance if GS wakes the hell up.

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
You know Javale McGee is greatful as shit for JR taking everyone's focus off him ****ing up a wide open dunk. Two of the biggest braniacs around, they might be able to make Shaqtin a Fool a whole 30 minute show if this series goes 5 or 6 games

LOL that was incredible. How does a 7 footer execute such a horrific attempt on a wide open dunk? LOL

Hilarious. LeBron goes off - can't miss in the first half - GS plays like their stuck in pancake syrup, and they still win the game.

Cleveland has no chance if GS wakes the hell up.

Exactly. Crazy that they overturned the block/charge call. Another reason why the NBA has gone to shit.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL that was incredible. How does a 7 footer execute such a horrific attempt on a wide open dunk? LOL

Exactly. Crazy that they overturned the block/charge call. Another reason why the NBA has gone to shit.

maybe I need to read the actual rules but by my understanding I always thought that was a block. There was plenty of questionable calls both ways though, Lebron gets away with plenty of push-offs etc... they all set too many moving screens etc...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
maybe I need to read the actual rules but by my understanding I always thought that was a block. There was plenty of questionable calls both ways though, Lebron gets away with plenty of push-offs etc... they all set too many moving screens etc...

I dislike Lebron as much as the next guy, but that overturn was bullshit. It was a close play, and I wouldn't complain if it had been called a block in the first place, but it was definitely too close to go back and change the original call. Oh well **** the Cavs lol.

As far as moving screens, GS has the market cornered on that shit.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
34095987_781980228673948_1888488495756869632_n.jpg

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
That wouldn't surprise me either. I just hope its not LA, **** the lakers...

i'm meh about it, but the sixers' ability to offer a max contract along with the young core they have on the roster could entice james.

also the west would be a murderer's row of teams. james would end up facing one of the western top teams a series or two early -- if not throughout the playoffs.

the east would offer an "easier" path to the finals. money + path to finals usually is a no brainer... but it's life and lebron will go where he wants.

edit:

as far as the lakers, there's NO WAY lebron plays for "coach" lavar ball.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
i'm meh about it, but the sixers' ability to offer a max contract along with the young core they have on the roster could entice james.

also the west would be a murderer's row of teams. james would end up facing one of the western top teams a series or two early -- if not throughout the playoffs.

the east would offer an "easier" path to the finals. money + path to finals usually is a no brainer... but it's life and lebron will go where he wants.

edit:

as far as the lakers, there's NO WAY lebron plays for "coach" lavar ball.

The only team he really has to worry about in the east is the Celtics. I would be inclined agree he stays in the east. Though I wouldn’t rule out Houston completely, they went the distance with GS. They would be pretty much unstoppable with Lebron.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread