Official 2017 NFL thread

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
He looks ok, nothing special to write home about just yet....

I turned the game on about 35 minutes ago and it has looked like a shitshow on both sides.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I only watched to half time, but for a rook on monday night, he had some good form and looked solid. He has a good future, hope the bears treat him good. He'll be a hot ticket soon.

Sent from LG G5

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
You've got blinders on.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
166.gif

scott_0

Established Member
No shit, **** knuckle. I didn't say anything about hockey.
no, you just quoted someone that said they went to a Bruins game (which happens to be HOCKEY) in Philly and it was fine, you replied with baseball and football are different.........

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
No shit, **** knuckle. I didn't say anything about hockey.
here you go **** knuckle, you Dallas fans might be nice, but you're sure as **** dumber than a box of hammers
f29733a7366be5dfed5e1d2d7229f086.png

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Another weekend where I watched two teams lose.

Dolphins, "won" but I lost 2 or so hours from my life watching any play from that shitshow.

Dallas, well, is Dallas for the last 22-23 years.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Another weekend where I watched two teams lose.

Dolphins, "won" but I lost 2 or so hours from my life watching any play from that shitshow.

Dallas, well, is Dallas for the last 22-23 years.

I watched our season likely flushed down the toilet on the first series of the game. Definitely not a good weekend. Well for football. At least I still have the Astros!

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I watched our season likely flushed down the toilet on the first series of the game. Definitely not a good weekend. Well for football. At least I still have the Astros!

Yea, two key players lost on one drive. Unreal.

Other teams I follow are the Panthers(NHL) and maybe the Marlins post Loria.
Not much winning going on in the sports world lol.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
no, you just quoted someone that said they went to a Bruins game (which happens to be HOCKEY) in Philly and it was fine, you replied with baseball and football are different.........

God, you're ****ing dumb. I didn't comment on the hockey game he went to because he said it was fine. He said "could be different for a football game". So instead I chimed in agreeing that football is different, as well as baseball being different experience. Your dumb ass assumed I was saying the Bruins were baseball but I was actually just giving another example of a sport where philly fans are really shitty.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
God, you're ****ing dumb. I didn't comment on the hockey game he went to because he said it was fine. He said "could be different for a football game". So instead I chimed in agreeing that football is different, as well as baseball being different experience.

Believe it or not, hockey fans in the north are as rabid and passionate as any other sport. If not more.

Users who are viewing this thread