Official 2021 college football thread

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Gotta love it Notre Dame blowing a 14 point lead going into half time. Doesn’t do diddly the second half. But there more with 30 seconds left before the 1st half 3 timeouts you decide because you’re ahead to go to the half when you coulda tried to get a FG. Too conservative congratulations OK ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So glad to see Michigan lose in an epic fail.
I would like Georgia to win in the title game, but that will not happen because they ALWAYS choke in the big game.
Seeing ND lose warms the heart.
Rooting for Utah to beat Ohio State.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I would like Georgia to win in the title game, but that will not happen because they ALWAYS choke in the big game.
To be honest ND hasn’t been shit since Rudy.

beau t

Established Member
Ohio st vs Uts was a fun game to watch, looks like ohio st will have a slinger next year for QB.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Alabama/Georgia game should be a good one. Bama is tough when they have to be. They know how to pull together when they have to, as happened against Cincinnati. I expect them to punch Georgia hard.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Alabama/Georgia game should be a good one. Bama is tough when they have to be. They know how to pull together when they have to, as happened against Cincinnati. I expect them to punch Georgia hard.
I agree, but will be rooting for Georgia none the less.

utlong31

Established Member
So if Georgia wins and each have a loss from the other then is it a tie or should they rematch again for a tie breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
SEC...SEC....S...uh, nevermind.
This thread sucks. Maybe I should start the popular "SEC is the best conference...USC/OSU SUK" thread next season.
But maybe I should replace USC with someone else since they're no longer relevant.

rborden

Established Member
SEC...SEC....S...uh, nevermind.
This thread sucks. Maybe I should start the popular "SEC is the best conference...USC/OSU SUK" thread next season.
But maybe I should replace USC with someone else since they're no longer relevant.

They hired Lincoln Riley as their coach, they’re about to become very relevant.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Feels like it's now or never for Ross(Miami Dolphins) to hire Harbaugh.

I don't buy the Dolphins won't try to sign him if he wants to go back the NFL.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What about that second half performance By GA last night!! That was beautiful !!
Not so much. Not much of a game on either side honestly. Kickers got some game time. Glad another SEC team won. Wish we had Metchie last night. Took GA 3 decades but they finally got the win.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Don't be trying to take away for our first championship in what 40 something years lol.
Guys deserved it though. Played consistently better all year. Think you had a tight first game if I recall and well Alabama was painful a month ago but you won in the end. Congrats!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely congratulations to Georgia for the win. Both teams played tough defense, and the Georgia QB didn't allow himself to get rattled after a couple of miscues. They were the better team that night for sure. A shame that Alabama lost their two best receivers to injuries because that really hurt their offense. It was significant.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They hired Lincoln Riley as their coach, they’re about to become very relevant.
Just my opinion...dude inherited a solid OU program and recruits from Stoops. I think he is a good enough coach in a good program, but going to USC where the program is in shambles, shit I don't see him pulling that off. He's just about getting paid.

Users who are viewing this thread