Official 2023 College Football Season thread

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Welp...someday...I want to own and bottle WHATEVER Florida has that turns Tennessee Football Players and Coaches brains to jelly...which I can ONLY guess is served in the Visitor Locker Room...

Congrats to Florida

Rocky Top STILL Here! Just "dinged" for now...

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Some of you have lost your minds. If you have been around here for any amount of time, you know that TAF isn't going to disappear. He will be shoveling his Rocky Top bullshit all season. He's a persistent son of a gun.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Some of you have lost your minds. If you have been around here for any amount of time, you know that TAF isn't going to disappear. He will be shoveling his Rocky Top bullshit all season. He's a persistent son of a gun.
Oh we all know our boy, lol… seen this many a time. I admire his tenacity and persistence, even if he’s rooting for Tennessee.

rborden

Established Member
No shit, just about thought it was over.. great game, its fun to watch when you don’t have a dog in that hunt:ROFLMAO:

I was pulling for CSU. I'm not a fan of the Prime arrogance charade.

That said, I think Colorado emotionally blew their wad tonight against an inferior opponent and will have a huge let down next week.

I'm taking the Ducks to embarrass the Buffs by 20+ in Eugene next weekend.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
PAC 12 combined 30-6 through first 3 weeks. 8 of the 12 teams in the top 25.
Things will shake up a bit when Conference play starts next week.
Last year for the PAC 12. I am sure the Conference is proud of the destruction caused by their Athletic Administrator over the last few years. Now he can go join that dumb bitch that destroyed Bud Light in the unemployment line.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
TAF sticks to his Vols like an abused wife to her husband. Have to admit they looked pretty good between bouts of shooting themselves in the foot.

7upstang

Established Member
Welp...someday...I want to own and bottle WHATEVER Florida has that turns Tennessee Football Players and Coaches brains to jelly...which I can ONLY guess is served in the Visitor Locker Room...

Congrats to Florida

Rocky Top STILL Here! Just "dinged" for now...
Swamp water.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I was pulling for CSU. I'm not a fan of the Prime arrogance charade.

That said, I think Colorado emotionally blew their wad tonight against an inferior opponent and will have a huge let down next week.

I'm taking the Ducks to embarrass the Buffs by 20+ in Eugene next weekend.
I usually root for State when it comes to the Rocky Mountain Showdown, but this time I was pulling for the Buffs.

One good thing that Prime is providing (along with all the rappers and celebrities that showed up last night) is national level attention to the program. With that brings higher caliber players. Hoping that will put the Buffs in a position for a national championship run in the future.

I agree with you. All three games - against a ranked team, then a former rival, and a nationally hyped interstate showdown - they have got to be emotionally spent. I think they are going to get smoked by the Ducks next week…and the following against USC. There’s no way CU’s defense can stop those two teams.

Users who are viewing this thread