Official 2023 College Football Season thread

IA Shelby

Established Member
Total chaos!! I dont think anyone has a free ticket to the main event.....Mich and FSU probably have the easier games IMO
Yes Michigan will roll Iowa.

I am a diehard Hawkeyes fan. Amazing defense and special teams but the offense is beyond horrible. They have lost several nfl bound offensive players to season ending injury. And sadly the most amazing athlete on the team Cooper Dejean to a season ending leg injury. He is a Christian Mcaffrey clone playing on defense.

Michigan will torch Dejean‘s replacement.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Better yet, who loses out this weekend thus eliminating them from the NY6.

Edit: Who in the name of hell is that pat mcafee clown getting involved with game day and things?

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes Michigan will roll Iowa.

I am a diehard Hawkeyes fan. Amazing defense and special teams but the offense is beyond horrible. They have lost several nfl bound offensive players to season ending injury. And sadly the most amazing athlete on the team Cooper Dejean to a season ending leg injury. He is a Christian Mcaffrey clone playing on defense.

Michigan will torch Dejean‘s replacement.
I got alot respect for coach kirk ferentz. He will have the Hawkeyes ready to play and they will play hard. That's all anyone as a fan or coach can ask...

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I got alot respect for coach kirk ferentz. He will have the Hawkeyes ready to play and they will play hard. That's all anyone as a fan or coach can ask...
OGC.862aaefd3695f154f697edba373ff3f6

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
But Texas beat Bama in Tuscaloosa head to head! I would lose my mind if they chose Bama over Texas. LOL

In your proposed scenario, Oregon, Texas and Bama would all have 2 losses. That means it would be between FSU and OSU, and OSU would get it. Texas isn't losing to OKST though...

Agreed 100% but anything is possible when it comes to the ESS EEE SEE.

Yep, OSU would get it. 1-8 all have a path into the final 4. 4 control their destiny and the other 4 need help, but it's all possible. Texas shouldn't have been tied with Wyoming going into the 4th quarter or need a late 4th quarter touchdown to beat 4-8 Houston either, but they did! Someone is getting upset this weekend I can feel it. Just hope it isn't Michigan LOL.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Agreed 100% but anything is possible when it comes to the ESS EEE SEE.

Yep, OSU would get it. 1-8 all have a path into the final 4. 4 control their destiny and the other 4 need help, but it's all possible. Texas shouldn't have been tied with Wyoming going into the 4th quarter or need a late 4th quarter touchdown to beat 4-8 Houston either, but they did! Someone is getting upset this weekend I can feel it. Just hope it isn't Michigan LOL.
I watched the Iowa v Nebraska game...scratch Michigan off the list of potential upsets. LOL

I'm excited to go to the PAC 12 title game on Friday. I have a feeling Oregon is going to blast Washington, but I'm hoping for a competitive game. Last year's game was OK (and OSU needed USC to lose so I went home happy) but 2 years ago Utah beat Oregon in a game where Oregon crossed the 50 yard line once; total destruction. LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I watched the Iowa v Nebraska game...scratch Michigan off the list of potential upsets. LOL

I'm excited to go to the PAC 12 title game on Friday. I have a feeling Oregon is going to blast Washington, but I'm hoping for a competitive game. Last year's game was OK (and OSU needed USC to lose so I went home happy) but 2 years ago Utah beat Oregon in a game where Oregon crossed the 50 yard line once; total destruction. LOL

Yeah out of 130 teams Iowa is ranked 130 in total offense and yards per play, and 121 in scoring offense. Not worried lol. They do have a good defense, but when the offense keeps them on the field the whole game it doesn't matter. I expect the Michigan starters to be on the bench before the end of the 3rd quarter.

The PAC12 game should be a good one. Hard to believe Oregon is a 9.5 point favorite after losing to Washington already, even being played in Washington.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yeah out of 130 teams Iowa is ranked 130 in total offense and yards per play, and 121 in scoring offense. Not worried lol. They do have a good defense, but when the offense keeps them on the field the whole game it doesn't matter. I expect the Michigan starters to be on the bench before the end of the 3rd quarter.

The PAC12 game should be a good one. Hard to believe Oregon is a 9.5 point favorite after losing to Washington already, even being played in Washington.
Will be leaving for the PAC game around 3:30pm PST. Excited! FWIW, I took Oregon -9.5. I feel like they outplayed Washington significantly in the game earlier this year but made some boneheaded calls and took some chances when they shouldn't have.

In other words, everyone load up on Washington getting 9.5! LOL

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Huskies win another tight game.
Bo Nix loses another Big game.
Huskies (13-0 currently ranked #3) move on into the Playoffs!

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not a fan of Texas.
Ewers the QB has some quirks that annoy me.
The Huskies beat them last year in the Alamo Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread