Official Black Ops 2 Thread - (PS3)

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Need to get some more domination games going with you Kezell... Sure is nice having guys that aren't afraid to crash the flag.

How about that second game.... 200-9 :dw: haha

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Need to get some more domination games going with you Kezell... Sure is nice having guys that aren't afraid to crash the flag.

How about that second game.... 200-9 :dw: haha

Invite me when you guys are playing dom. I use smoke grenades and c4 so its pretty easy to cap flags.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Well I like domination, I even like hard core better at the moment. My kd has taken a serious decline but oh well. It has taken a drastic decline cause I charge every point. Most people sit back and get score streaks which is fine as long as you have a few capturing points. I will go 9-32 but have either a lot of captures or a lot of defends.

Yea that 200-9 game was crazy.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I didn't realize you will have to have playstation plus to play online now, oh well it was good while it lasted playing for free.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I didn't realize you will have to have playstation plus to play online now, oh well it was good while it lasted playing for free.

If it means a better service, I don't mind paying for it.

And I hope we will be able to change our PSN ID's like they can on Xbox. I don't use DBGus1 for anything anymore. Except for PS3...

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
That would be nice but mine is kinda what I'd use anyways lol. I don't mind paying but I'm sure it will yield better seevices

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Just for $hits, I ordered an Ouya on bestbuy.com, lol
u4anutyp.jpg

atybequb.jpg

This little thing ain't bad at all. Think smartphone games on steriods. More for casual games. Cant pry the controller outta the wife's hands, lol

Rotzs99

Established Member
u4anutyp.jpg

atybequb.jpg

This little thing ain't bad at all. Think smartphone games on steriods. More for casual games. Cant pry the controller outta the wife's hands, lol

That guy is pretty much a Roku as well isn't it? Has all the netflix/hulu/crackle apps right?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Well I just tried another game online on mw3 no go, finished the game and it froze again. Not sure if its my ps3 or just the server

Users who are viewing this thread