Official Black Ops 2 Thread - (PS3)

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yea this guy was DOMINATING!!!! Im the only one who killed him and I did really BAD because of him.

ryme7equ.jpg

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Caught my first cheater the other day. Guys name was OSoKluTch and I saved the video in my channel on the game. His friend YOUNGE-D appeared to have an aimbot as well.

Aimbot + Modded controller on a FAL made for a pretty nasty combination. Not surprisingly (being a cheater) his lack of skill was pathetic. His team rage quit halfway through the game as soon as we pulled out to a good lead. Overall K/D is just under a 4.0 and W/L slightly over a 10 but he dashboarded our game so who knows where that number really stands.

If you are curious to see the aimbot check it out in my channel. Was TDM on overflow....

Oh and the [M] clan still crapped on cheater boy 66-44. :beer:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Caught my first cheater the other day. Guys name was OSoKluTch and I saved the video in my channel on the game. His friend YOUNGE-D appeared to have an aimbot as well.

Aimbot + Modded controller on a FAL made for a pretty nasty combination. Not surprisingly (being a cheater) his lack of skill was pathetic. His team rage quit halfway through the game as soon as we pulled out to a good lead. Overall K/D is just under a 4.0 and W/L slightly over a 10 but he dashboarded our game so who knows where that number really stands.

If you are curious to see the aimbot check it out in my channel. Was TDM on overflow....

Oh and the [M] clan still crapped on cheater boy 66-44. :beer:

Link to channel?

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
it's in the recently shared on friends channel of COD TV.

Yeah I just left it in my channel there. I may try to upload to youtube when I get a chance.

Gus did you watch it? Cheater or am I just totally crazy? I don't think anybody could possibly shoot THAT good.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Yeah I just left it in my channel there. I may try to upload to youtube when I get a chance.

Gus did you watch it? Cheater or am I just totally crazy? I don't think anybody could possibly shoot THAT good.

I would say it's a less than 1% chance. Most of the people I have run into like that I am sure are cheating. Its the reason I no longer enjoy playing these games.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member

Yea i watched it. He had to be cheating. Some of the people he was shooting were barely visible yet he was killing them easily. And everytime he died he magically got a hitmarker on someone. And the fact that he was shooting insanely fast with a FAL???

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Yea i watched it. He had to be cheating. Some of the people he was shooting were barely visible yet he was killing them easily. And everytime he died he magically got a hitmarker on someone. And the fact that he was shooting insanely fast with a FAL???

The fire rate was just a modded controller I'm sure. I see those alot but the guys who use them are rarely skilled enough to make them as dangerous as they could be.

The accuracy though.... wow. Made me feel like a boss to take him down face to face several times even with his aimbot.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Travis....you should hand over the clan rights to Gus or me....you are never on you freaking dingle berry....

Who all from SVTP is still playing.....I find my self alone or with the M clan on a regular basis.

I am proposing when the new one comes out...do not add all the names to the top page. If they are still active, then they will post up.

Or it could be that I just suck and no one want to play with a black man...I see how it is.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I've been on a baseball kick lately and have been glued to MLB the show 13. I haven't pulled a trigger on any cod in quite some time.

Gus00SVTL

Established Member
Travis....you should hand over the clan rights to Gus or me....you are never on you freaking dingle berry....

Who all from SVTP is still playing.....I find my self alone or with the M clan on a regular basis.

I am proposing when the new one comes out...do not add all the names to the top page. If they are still active, then they will post up.

Or it could be that I just suck and no one want to play with a black man...I see how it is.

hahaha we are still "Super Gay Ninjas" on MW3!

I played Groundwar Dom against a full [M] party the other night. Got my ass handed to me pretty good. I tried to rile up MightyMouse sending him nasty messages but he didnt take the bait. I like hearing him yell when he gets pissed off lol

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I've either been busy doing stuff after work or playing MW3 because I am able to join up with more people. Last few times I played BO2, I ran solo and it wasn't as fun. The_Wigg and I got a few good matches in last night on MW3, but I might give BO2 a shot if I am on tonight.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Is anyone having problems with the game freezing during online matches? I've noticed that mw3 freezes almost every single match

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member

Of the SVT guys I have on my friends list I rarely see anybody on BO2. Since we've been playing more domination/objective games lately, you sure are handy to have rolling with us.

Hopefully the next game you actually get some perks for competing on Elite. This game has just been a waste of time to really level your Elite clan up.

hahaha we are still "Super Gay Ninjas" on MW3!

I played Groundwar Dom against a full [M] party the other night. Got my ass handed to me pretty good. I tried to rile up MightyMouse sending him nasty messages but he didnt take the bait. I like hearing him yell when he gets pissed off lol

I'm finally getting the guys to branch out some... I've got a couple guys that can really bring the heat on these objective games :beer:

Rotzs99

Established Member
I'd be playing if my controller wasn't in 2 pieces.
Photo0089_zps65865077.jpg

The result of trying to get a bloodthirsty with the crossbow. I could still play for a while, but I finally killed it.

Last edited:

Gus00SVTL

Established Member
Is anyone having problems with the game freezing during online matches? I've noticed that mw3 freezes almost every single match

My ps3 might be taking a dump but then again it only freezes online on that game. I might have corrupted data

That might be the problem bro. I have played MW3 with a couple guys recently and had no freezing problems.

Users who are viewing this thread