Official Black Ops 2 Thread - (PS3)

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Any of you guys get GTA V? Havent turned on my PS3 in awhile to check.

Just about everyone on my list was playing GTA V last night. Buzz and most of his group was playing BO2. I joined, tried playing against them and got my chit shoved in.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Just about everyone on my list was playing GTA V last night. Buzz and most of his group was playing BO2. I joined, tried playing against them and got my chit shoved in.

We were going to pick you up but another clan member got on. BO2 has gotten so boring even for me.

Alot of the SVT guys were rolling on GTA V.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Anyone else gonna be on ghosts on ps4? Got this feeling I'm gonna be alone

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
We were going to pick you up but another clan member got on. BO2 has gotten so boring even for me.

Alot of the SVT guys were rolling on GTA V.

i need to start playing again with u guys.. get some ground war going! i might have lost my skill tho :shrug:

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
i need to start playing again with u guys.. get some ground war going! i might have lost my skill tho :shrug:

Shoot me a message whenever. I doubt I'll be on much this weekend but I still play some weeknights from like 8-10 eastern.

I'm definitely getting a ps4 but not on launch, it'll be around march or so

Same for me. Don't want to deal with any potential bugs or hiccups. I imagine I'll play Ghosts on the PS3 and then make the switch midgame.

Largely depends on when my local friends are able to pick one up. They don't frequent SVTP so money doesn't grow on their trees.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I got so fed up with BO2 I stopped playing games entirely for 9 months. I was a lot more productive lol. My brother talked me into trying it again last week, and it's much less laggy, but still worse than the other CoD games.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Downloading the newest map pack "Apocalypse" right now. Anyone else???

Lately, I've been in sniper mode on the bigger maps and having a blast! Wondering why I never tried it sooner!

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
well i played for the first time in like a couple of months on my 2 account. after they threw me in a game that was over already (hate that)!!! well my first game i went 34-0 and went nuclear in multi team HP lol the second game they through me in late (68-79) and made a come back in GW TDM and went 12-3 in under a min and a half.. its just to easy for me!! my aim was better than i thought to..

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
well i played for the first time in like a couple of months on my 2 account. after they threw me in a game that was over already (hate that)!!! well my first game i went 34-0 and went nuclear in multi team HP lol the second game they through me in late (68-79) and made a come back in GW TDM and went 12-3 in under a min and a half.. its just to easy for me!! my aim was better than i thought to..

Game is too easy for you? Well, that's because you haven't played against me yet...:coolman:

J/K :beer:

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
COD Ghosts will have dedicated servers!

[youtube_browser]dr6eafbCsmY[/youtube_browser]

Just read an article on ign about it. Hybrid dedi and p2p.

I don't expect too much of an improvement to it since pc's have had ded's forever and I still hear gripes and complaints about connection issues.

Fingers crossed though!

News dosen't suprise me because back in August when Ded's were announced for the XB1, someone was interviewing this Rubin guy and asked about dedicated servers for PS4. Rubin replied, "We aren't allowed to say anything right now". You could basically read between the lines. Whether they couldn't talk about it because the service wasn't finalized, or whether microsoft slid a greasy dufflebag of money under the table to the activision execs to let XB1 have a sense of fasle supremacy for a few months, we'll never know. Go from having timed exclusives to timed reveals.......lol. Dear god, i hate how the industry has changed.

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Tried playing tonight but I could not get online because it said the servers were down? I saw that i8chue was on and playing, but I couldn't join when he sent an invite? It was working for him because it said he was playing TDM.

Users who are viewing this thread