Official Black Ops 2 Thread - (PS3)

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I havent yet. I own the game though is it decent? I will jump on next time I am off work.

I jumped into a match online today for the first time. Got utterly destroyed of course.

The game is great. Its not as great as it's hyped up to be. Blame Uncharted fanboys for that. Gamespot gets criticized for their 8/10 review but i think its the most HONEST review.Theres def many flaws. I'm about 50% through campaign on normal. There are only a few trophies, and they're all lenghty to get. Almost 10 hours logged and still haven't earned any yet. Looks like you have to beat the campaign 8 times and complete multiplayer twice, along with several "find all" and "upgrade all " trophies to get platinum. I know most probably don't care for trophies, but on any game I really enjoy, I try to get plat. After MW2, I said F COD platinums. MW2 was insanely hard to get all 3 stars in spec ops!

Last edited:

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
I jumped into a match online today for the first time. Got utterly destroyed of course.

The game is great. Its not as great as it's hyped up to be. Theres def many flaws. I'm about 50% through campaign on normal. There are only a few trophies, and they're all lenghty to get. Almost 10 hours logged and still haven't earned any yet. Looks like you have to beat the campaign 8 times and complete multiplayer twice, along with several "find all" and "upgrade all " trophies to het platinum. I know most probably don't care for trophies, but on any game I really enjoy, I try to get plat. After MW2, I said F COD platinums. MW2 was insanely hard to get all 3 stars in spec ops!

I only have a PS3 for exclusives, and the ability to play PS1-2 games. Other than that, I am an achievement WHORE on xbox. So I don't really care about platinum trophies on PS3 lol.

Yeah I agree it was way too hyped up. The AI is so screwed up in this game. When I can shoot someone with an arrow and they act like nothing happened a few minutes later there is something wrong. Story was awesome though.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Played several private matches tonight with Gus and Kezell and man was it a blast. Had a lot of funny moments and I was caught off guard when Kezell and two other joined. Fun times:beer:

I was able to DL the new maps with no issues. Haven't played them yet, but did run around for fun. If anyone still plays MW3, check out my online vault for a sweet Javelin kill I got last night.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I have to create more custom gametypes. I only had the quickscope one. And those party games were getting repetitive. I was thinking of making a CTF one and a knife only. because quickscoping is basically impossibe with the new sniper patch. I couldnt figure out how to put more lives in one in the chamber???

Last edited:

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
yea i pretty much gave up on bops 2.. well COD in general!!! its really boring to me i havent play in quite some time now... i know a couple of ppl deleted me tho since i dont play lol

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I feel it's a hit.or miss with the quick scoping mess. We had fun, it was 4 of us at one point. It was to take a break from the norm.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Finally got the "All Pro" challenge completed on MW3 tonight while playing with f8tal and Goodcat. I was using the ACR, not even a sniper lol

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
So I deleted all data from my ps3 and such for mw3 and it still freezes after every game. Starting to think something is up with the set up on my ps3 for online.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Weirdest thing just happened to my ps3 today. Started it up and right as I was about to boot up some Last of Us, I got a messege, "system is overheating must shut........". Couldn't read it all because the system shut itself down. I picked the console up and it was entirely cool to the touch.....wtf? Powered it back on and the fan went into Overdrive! Sounded like it was about to fly away on a pair of supersonic hair dryer jet packs. Cut it off again and disconnected the power cord for a minute. After that it started right up normaly and didn't skip a beat during a 2hr session that followed.

This was on a new super slim.

Hofefully it was just a rare derp!

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Well just tried spec ops on mw3 after deleting all data and still a no go, trying another on disc game now to see if it works. If so I think my copy is messed up

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
I wasn't impressed by Ghosts. It looks like it might be better than Blackops 2 though.

The way it looked from the live stream it will not be any different on the next gen consoles. So I wonder what the advantage will be on getting on the new consoles?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I am excited for BF4 and Ghosts....this game is getting dumped this week. Have not touched it in over month

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
So did anyone see the gameplay trailer for metal gear solid 5? Fn sick!

Btw looks like ill be getting gta5 that looks fn awesome

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
So I got bored this morning and made a completely new name and account on psn, tried mw3 and was good for 4 games and then back to freezing. I think it's my disc. I have been playing black ops and not one problem at all. Sucks because it always freezes on my good games

Users who are viewing this thread