Official Clash of Clans SVTP thread

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
It's a great clan if you don't mind the higher up players using their low accounts and taking your hits. Then when you call them out on it, you get booted.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Booster.

I got booted the next day after calling guys out on jacking hits on lower bases. Supposedly the excuse is I didn't get my second hit in on the war, even though I mentioned I would be working long hours that night. It happened quite a few times.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Booster.

I got booted the next day after calling guys out on jacking hits on lower bases. Supposedly the excuse is I didn't get my second hit in on the war, even though I mentioned I would be working long hours that night. It happened quite a few times.
Are you still playing? The chat is only so long and you may have missed some of the convo as to why your base got jacked and vice versa we have missed you saying that. Regardless if you want to come back youre more than welcome.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Are you still playing? The chat is only so long and you may have missed some of the convo as to why your base got jacked and vice versa we have missed you saying that. Regardless if you want to come back youre more than welcome.
This happened a couple months back or so.

I'm still playing, but haven't bothered with a clan since. I'll pass since that was the second time I got kicked for pointing out shenanigans going on with some of the higher ups.

Coiled03

Established Member
100% guarantee you did NOT get kicked for calling people out. Maybe that's your perception, but it's not the case.

You may have been kicked for not getting war attacks in, especially if it happened repeatedly. But, exactly how long do you expect us to wait for you? If you can't find 6 minutes in your day to get your attacks in, I don't know what to tell you.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
100% guarantee you did NOT get kicked for calling people out. Maybe that's your perception, but it's not the case.

You may have been kicked for not getting war attacks in, especially if it happened repeatedly. But, exactly how long do you expect us to wait for you? If you can't find 6 minutes in your day to get your attacks in, I don't know what to tell you.

That was the case, seeing as it was less than 12 hours after calling said members out.

The one time I missed was that time, yet others are allowed to rage quit or just not bother participating yet still remain. Seeing as I am not one for coincidences, it's pretty clear what took place. But hey whatever, just figured potential members should know what takes place.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
That was the case, seeing as it was less than 12 hours after calling said members out.

The one time I missed was that time, yet others are allowed to rage quit or just not bother participating yet still remain. Seeing as I am not one for coincidences, it's pretty clear what took place. But hey whatever, just figured potential members should know what takes place.

i've been with the clan for a while and two things get you booted:

1) habitually missing war attacks

2) habitually wasting war attacks by attacking high when stars are available low (effectively the same as missing war attacks).

other than those two things, i don't really see much which would irk people enough to boot a member. i've called people out as have other members, but it was in part to help and clear the air. i have not been kicked because of calling someone out or stating an issue which i have seen.

as far as not participating, SC has made it so people can opt out of a war in case they will be busy during an upcoming war. i think we say when we want to have a war advanced enough as not to put people in a bind. we even send out clan mail on when we plan to have a war so people can plan accordingly. if you cannot participate, just opt out -- simple.

rage quitting -- well, we all have bad wars. if people rage quit or need a breather... that's fine. we join the clan voluntarily, we can leave on our own accord. people who rage quit are usually accepted back if they re-request to join because everyone knows to just let others cool off in their own way.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
This happened a couple months back or so.

I'm still playing, but haven't bothered with a clan since. I'll pass since that was the second time I got kicked for pointing out shenanigans going on with some of the higher ups.

Try joining Staging Lane, the sub clan. It's a much more laid back feel. I just left and went to the main clan, but staging lane is an awesome group of guys.

Users who are viewing this thread