OFFICIAL Colt State Park confirmed attendee list

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yea I can do them as long as everyone shows interest. I haven't had a chance to whip something up. I'll post something later on to see if anyone is interested

yuke175

Established Member
Was tossing this idea around, I was going to bring some headlights to showcase, I would need to crunch some numbers but would people be interested in doing a raffle ticket type deal (just to cover some parts cost, no labor etc) on a set of HID Retrofit Lights. Might be a fun thing to do and somebody could score some awesome lights for dirt cheap!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Interested:rockon:
:beer:
Was tossing this idea around, I was going to bring some headlights to showcase, I would need to crunch some numbers but would people be interested in doing a raffle ticket type deal (just to cover some parts cost, no labor etc) on a set of HID Retrofit Lights. Might be a fun thing to do and somebody could score some awesome lights for dirt cheap!

Def in for that one!!

yuke175

Established Member
:beer:

Def in for that one!!

I like the idea too, I will likely loose money for the time and effort, but I think it would be fun and hey Id like to hook somebody local up! If I sold at least 20 tickets at $20 I could do it. These is at least 20 people on the list with a 99-04 car so theoretically it would work. Would people be in for this? Would you go for multiple tickets at $20 knowing unless it hit the 20+ mark I could not give them away.

** of course only if this is ok with who is running the show. Trying to hook somebody up and build positive image for my small lil business.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I like the idea too, I will likely loose money for the time and effort, but I think it would be fun and hey Id like to hook somebody local up! If I sold at least 20 tickets at $20 I could do it. These is at least 20 people on the list with a 99-04 car so theoretically it would work. Would people be in for this? Would you go for multiple tickets at $20 knowing unless it hit the 20+ mark I could not give them away.

** of course only if this is ok with who is running the show. Trying to hook somebody up and build positive image for my small lil business.

I'm in for at least one for sure, never know!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Yuke - I try to keep this as casual as possible so that no one feels obligated and they can come and go as they please. This is not really a show, just a organized cruise and gathering at the end of the cruise . I have no issue with the raffle thing but I suggest you see what kind of response/interest you get from the board before putting in the effort. The t-shirt thing works well because it is all done on a pre-order type deal and then the shirts are distributed during the cruise.

Everyone is welcome to do their own thing with regards to bbq'ng and bringing food etc and this keeps it nice and easy for everyone involved.

The only thing I expect is to know who will be attend (that way i can get a head count) and also I ask everyone to represent our SVT/Mustang/Ford community in a positive and responsible fashion. Last year I think we can all agree that we had a blast and I think this is shown by the level of interest for the event again this year.

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Yea I can do them as long as everyone shows interest. I haven't had a chance to whip something up. I'll post something later on to see if anyone is interested

Might want to open a thread and have it stickied to get an idea of who might want a shirt. Don't feel obligated to doing this by any means but if there is enough interest it might cool to do again this year.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Might want to open a thread and have it stickied to get an idea of who might want a shirt. Don't feel obligated to doing this by any means but if there is enough interest it might cool to do again this year.

Yeah let me know if you guys want me to get them made up again. I think they came out pretty well last year so if you guys want me to take care of that aspect let me know

Users who are viewing this thread