OFFICIAL Colt State Park confirmed attendee list

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Dave I don't think I'll have time to make the shirts this year. Been really busy applying to schools and getting a portfolio ready. If you want me to I can make a flyer or something, but the process is just too long for the shirts now with so little time left haha. Anyone else can take over this year if not we can do them again next year!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Dave I don't think I'll have time to make the shirts this year. Been really busy applying to schools and getting a portfolio ready. If you want me to I can make a flyer or something, but the process is just too long for the shirts now with so little time left haha. Anyone else can take over this year if not we can do them again next year!

That's fine Mooch, no worries...don't sweat it. Like I said before, I try to keep this as informal as possible, no need to stress about it. Applying for school is much more important! Good luck dude! By the way, if the weather is nice Thursday I think I'll be hitting Bass Pro...

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
That's fine Mooch, no worries...don't sweat it. Like I said before, I try to keep this as informal as possible, no need to stress about it. Applying for school is much more important! Good luck dude! By the way, if the weather is nice Thursday I think I'll be hitting Bass Pro...

Thanks Dave! I'm not sure if I'm going to be there. I know little mooch will be roaming around there tho haha

Users who are viewing this thread