Official Colt State Park Cruise Info Page

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I noticed you are selling parts and upgrading your car again! Congrats, that is great .... Your car is gonna be sick. I am sure you will have the fastest Maroon Cobra on the eastern seaboard!!!!

For some reason if your car is not ready by the CSP Run; Just wait out in front of your house ... I'll be there nice and early to pick you up.

Anyway, good luck with upgrades. Can't wait to see the finished product!

:rockon:

Fastest Maroon Cobra... No at all. Just your average 600+ Hp Cobra rolling on Replica 18's... Just like your Mach-1 or as you refer to it as "Ferrari Enzo" :shrug:
Minus 350ish hp and Black Chrome Fr500's w/ Sumitomo tires :rockon:

Thanks for the ride but, I should be @ Csp. I'm only swapping a blower, smaller intercooler and a quieter exahust system.. You already know that tho because you troll all my posts :loser:

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Fastest Maroon Cobra... No at all. Just your average 600+ Hp Cobra rolling on Replica 18's... Just like your Mach-1 or as you refer to it as "Ferrari Enzo" :shrug:
Minus 350ish hp and Black Chrome Fr500's w/ Sumitomo tires :rockon:

Thanks for the ride but, I should be @ Csp. I'm only swapping a blower, smaller intercooler and a quieter exahust system.. You already know that tho because you troll all my posts :loser:

Good stuff, looking forward to seeing it at CSP.

howie8124

Established Member
Man I had a total brain fart a couple weeks ago, I ended up making my graduation party the same day as this :bash:

I still plan on coming for the cruise portion in the morning and just branching off on 195 east and heading back to the cape though!

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
everyone to J how's house instead of csp
:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Going to pick up my new Nikon sunday afternoon, and start polishing my new exhaust wednesday night.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'll drop my exhaust off at your place. Male sure it gets done. Thank you.

24vi9ol.jpg

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Yaaa I still need to finish sanding my hood and get it painted. It's taking me FOREVER! :bash:

Also my passanger side door is all apart with the panel, regulator, and glass out. Some how I need to figure out how to get that all back together since I just got the new parts in. LOL :bash:

Oh well, I'll roll hoodless and hollow doored lol. :burnout:

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Just did a ten day out search on The Weather Channels webpage. As of right now, I know alot can change, the weather looks to be cloudy, 77 deg with a 10% chance of precip. Looks like we will be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread